Another thumbs up for Lance Cowles

JazzboxBlues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got to spend some time getting some instruction from Lance today and I'm happy to report a positive experience.

The day started out with a quick rack of eight ball to get me warmed up. Lance pointed out a safety I didn't see or would have thought about. Adding a new dimension to my eight ball game certainly was a great way to start the day. Lance then did a video analysis of my stroke and pointed out the good and the bad. We then worked on improving the bad including a pre shot routine, some speed control and alignment. Lance then had me work on some shots and drills. I can't wait to put what we worked on to practice. I'm sure there's going to be measurable improvement in very short order. After I get what I learned down and become competent at the drills presented I'll be sure to go back. Thanks Lance!

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums

Bossman69

Registered
It was a pleasure meeting and working with you. Thanks for taking the time to post on your experience. I look forward to seeing your new improved stroke when you come for your next lesson. Have fun!

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd just like to point out that in addition to being a great professional SPF instructor, he has also reached Advanced Level and can now offer PBIA Instructor Certification classes! Lance is one of the best, and I'm really happy to have him out there training new instructors, in addition to offering fantastic instruction in any game! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com