Honest question for manual pivot CTE users

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
So in other words it's an incomplete system.

Brian, I think I and all of us have said more than enough about CTE to you, Lou, and Dan White.

I also think you have said more than your share about CTE. Fact is, you've said more about it than you have about the nuances of Poolology.

I don't want to talk about it any more with you or the other two. I'd appreciate it if you never respond to one of my posts or try sucking me into anything CTE related mainly because you're limited in what you really know about it and it does absolutely no good for us to explain more since you have your own mind made up.

Stick to a Rubik's Cube and your own system or just plan on posting and talking to yourself on here.

Ok. Sounds like a good plan.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Refer to Post #77.

Buy a dictionary and look up the following words. They should help your reading comprehension.

Analyze
Question
Conversation

If this doesn't bring some understanding to my writing, then maybe you can practice some of that block/ignore feature.
:thumbup:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Buy a dictionary and look up the following words. They should help your reading comprehension.
Analyze
Question
Conversation
If this doesn't bring some understanding to my writing, then maybe you can practice some of that block/ignore feature.
:thumbup:

Last edited:

Michael S

Registered
This is a better way of doing. But it's not what Stan shows in his videos. He shows sweeping in to the 1/2 offset and then pivoting to CCB.

This is the last phase of learning CTE. The Full Circle. You determine your perception, then sweep to the 1/2 tip offset. The while in that position you can tweak until you see the perception. Then sweep to center.

In that video, he describes two perceptions to get perfect. 15 and 30. The book is supposed to have the other perceptions 45 and 60. I can hardly wait.

I've worked with this but I'm more into the sweep on normal shots (about 90%) and manual pivot on shots that more severe angles and shots that I'm not familiar with.

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a better way of doing. But it's not what Stan shows in his videos. He shows sweeping in to the 1/2 offset and then pivoting to CCB.

This is the last phase of learning CTE. The Full Circle. You determine your perception, then sweep to the 1/2 tip offset. The while in that position you can tweak until you see the perception. Then sweep to center.

In that video, he describes two perceptions to get perfect. 15 and 30. The book is supposed to have the other perceptions 45 and 60. I can hardly wait.

I've worked with this but I'm more into the sweep on normal shots (about 90%) and manual pivot on shots that more severe angles and shots that I'm not familiar with.

There's at least one YouTube video out on the 45 and 60