Differences between Diamond tables

simco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Could someone explain differences between red label,blue label and current diamond tables ? Thanks in advance

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Could someone explain differences between red label,blue label and current diamond tables ? Thanks in advance

Other than the sub rail redesign in 2010' being indicated by the blue name logo, and the use of PRC instead of the Dymondwood rail finish, there's no difference with today's tables, but as would be expected, Diamond is continuously looking to improve the mechanics of their smart table coin ops.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

Glen... you silly goose.... the leveling system has changed and the pocket cut on the slate has changed about 99 times.. the red label professional has made many changes too along with the corner miters...

Have a Merry Xmas’

Rob.M

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glen... you silly goose.... the leveling system has changed and the pocket cut on the slate has changed about 99 times.. the red label professional has made many changes too along with the corner miters...

Have a Merry Xmas’

Rob.M

Sorry but not since the red to blue change that took place Oct 2010. Leveling system was already in use, and there hasn't been a pocket shelf change since then either, i listed the changes.

Crash

Pool Hall Owner
Silver Member
When did they change from aramith to cyclop balls....?

Rob.M

I ordered my Diamonds in December 2014 for delivery March 2015. I originally chose Aramith but had to switch to Cyclop by delivery. So figure that Diamond changed beginning 2015.
Personally, the cyclops wear better in a commercial environment. I am disappointed that Diamond made me pay full retail for replacement red spot cue balls after the eye cue balls showed cracking around the eye.