Pool Glove Reviews

Flazell

My son gambling at V.F.
What's everyone using an what are your thoughts?

I'm currently using a Sir Joseph, but I'm looking to buy a new one and looking for some input. I prefer gloves that cover the entire fingers, not the ones that have the finger tips cut off. I've noticed some others out there have a longer wrist cuff too, so I'm curious if someone out there is using one, what their opinion of it is.

Keith

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've tried several other gloves but keep coming back to Sir Joseph. I wear a watch and the longer cuffs interfere with the watch, bunching up and bothering me when I try to form certain bridges. A second glove that I liked was the Predator glove but I didn't care for the bold graphics.

Flazell

My son gambling at V.F.
I've tried several other gloves but keep coming back to Sir Joseph. I wear a watch and the longer cuffs interfere with the watch, bunching up and bothering me when I try to form certain bridges. A second glove that I liked was the Predator glove but I didn't care for the bold graphics.

Thanks, Rick. I appreciate the input. Never thought about the longer cuff possibly becoming a nuisance if I wear one of my watches. That's definitely something to consider.:thumbup:

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sorry I wore sir Joseph for years and they became trash. They don't last at all. With in a week or two they are stretched out and terrible. Hell I was getting a new one and the threads were coming out of them in the package. Mollinari or Kumai last me almost 12 months and don't get stretched out. There our a lot of good gloves out there

MalibuMike

Banned
The New Mezz glove Finally my palm is on the table!!

The Japanese have done it again! i'M A HUGE FAN OF TIGER PRODUCTS! but
the new Mezz gloves beat them all, Kamuii, Longonii, Pred, and the rest....
This is the only glove that is engineered so that when your hand goes down on the cloth, all that touches is flesh! The Glove covers the rest of the Thumb Hand and two open ended fingers, so whether you are using an open bridge, and elevated tripod bridge You are touching the cloth, like you were not wearing a glove. And the shaft slide smoothly thru your fingers as tight or as loose as you like. Wish I had some pics!
here is a pic of mt new favorite tips, Precision Tips by Cue-Maker Dennis Searing!

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,358
Last edited:

MalibuMike

Banned
You may Like Tiger's new Glove!

What's everyone using an what are your thoughts?

I'm currently using a Sir Joseph, but I'm looking to buy a new one and looking for some input. I prefer gloves that cover the entire fingers, not the ones that have the finger tips cut off. I've noticed some others out there have a longer wrist cuff too, so I'm curious if someone out there is using one, what their opinion of it is.

Keith

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

You may Like Tiger's new Glove! iT has closed fingers where needed.