Rapid 999 and Andy 588 Billiard Cloth

bountybuddy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope you do not mind that this question is not about shooting billiards but about finding some billiard cloth that I can afford to cover 12 nine foot billiard tables. Do you have any idea where I can buy some Rapid 999 and Andy 588 billiard cloth? Both come from China. I hope to try both of these billiard cloths and keep using the one that holds up the best. Thank you so much for your help. I apologize for the question not being about shooting pool. I don't know who else to ask. Thanks again.

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
I hope you do not mind that this question is not about shooting billiards but about finding some billiard cloth that I can afford to cover 12 nine foot billiard tables. Do you have any idea where I can buy some Rapid 999 and Andy 588 billiard cloth? Both come from China. I hope to try both of these billiard cloths and keep using the one that holds up the best. Thank you so much for your help. I apologize for the question not being about shooting pool. I don't know who else to ask. Thanks again.

Here's Andy's website in case you haven't contacted them for a list of their dealers.

http://www.andycloth.com/english/product.asp?pid=119