Phil Eastwoods-All Hallows Case

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
My favorite holiday...and this case personifies every aspect of Halloween. Really outstanding work! Nice acquisition Will!

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

buzzmc

Balance
Silver Member
Good lord, sometimes I really do love when an old thread comes to life.

This case is amazing.

So much talent around... Truly.

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Given the month this deserves a bump.

This is my all time favorite case, hands down bar none.

But I'm a HUGE Halloween fan.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
I bought this case from Phil Eastwood at the 2013 ICCS show in Atlanta.
Phil and Jack Justis both exhibited cases at the show, and this case really drew me in.
I had to own it and now I enjoy taking it to Shooters Olathe regularly.

The case is stunning, a benchmark masterpiece.
Depth of tooling is exceptional.
Coloring is stellar.
Design and execution are unbelievable....
........much better in person than in photographs.

Thanks for the nice comments. And thanks again, Phil.

Will Prout

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Introducing the All Hallows case… crafted and conceived by casemaker Phil Eastwood and dedicated to the one truly wicked holiday of the year. Not to be mistaken for ones childhood Halloweens of yesteryear… but given to the adult psyche of All Hallows enthusiasts everywhere. Engraved copiously with such mutated versions of childhood folklore as the Jack-o-lantern, Jester, Zombie and of course… a seductive Witch all of which are enveloped by ribs and vertebra of unknown origin. Between the deuce of Hogring spines gapes the tongue-tied victim above our sultry Vampyress amidst the rickety, leafless tree indicative of the season. The All Hallows case bares all the signatures of a Halloween slideshow--from spine to spine and hood to toe. Displayed at this year’s International Cue Collectors Show where temptation to possess it was too great for ICCS President Will Prout who is now the cases proud owner.
Thanks,
Will, Tom, all the Collectors, and all the truly gifted and unparalleled craftsman at the 2013 ICCS for another stellar event.

.....It's time to bring this one out again. I really have fun with it this time of year at Shooters-Olathe.

Will Prout

fjk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about showing us the others you own? I love just looking at these cases. Also, if you don't mind me asking, what does one of these cases set someone back? How long do they take to complete?

Thanks!

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will, I am sorry. I somehow or other missed this thread until tonight. Stunning! Congratulations!