stout case

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Advocate? Maybe. Execution, in my experience was less than satisfactory . I paid in full for a custom leather case, what his site states could take up to 8 weeks became almost SIX months, with NO case. I had no choice but to open a PayPal dispute just before the six month limit to get my money back. During that six months, whenever I asked about my case's progress, he made me feel like I was a bother rather than a valued costumer. While his cases may protect well, his interaction with me was less than pleasant. Got nothing but nice things to say about both Karen and Matt, but John is a different story.

Bound to dog it once in while when you make 2000 cases a year. Sorry.

I guess there is no chance to get your name so I can look up what happened from side of it?

melead1010

Registered
What are the pocket dimensions on the JB rugged cases? I have only seen 15x2 inches while searching around. But is that the length and width or the length and height? The pictures on the JBCases website seem wider than 2 inches. Otherwise I hope I can customize it to maybe 3 1/2 inches.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
What are the pocket dimensions on the JB rugged cases? I have only seen 15x2 inches while searching around. But is that the length and width or the length and height? The pictures on the JBCases website seem wider than 2 inches. Otherwise I hope I can customize it to maybe 3 1/2 inches.

The pockets can be any width and length and height that can fit.

Standard is 4x16x1.25" lower pocket, 4x7x1.25" middle pocket and 3x3x1" upper pocket.

Dynomite Rugged version is 4x18x2" lower pocket and 4x8x2" upper pocket.

All you need to do is tell us what you want and if it's physically possible to make it happen we will or we will get as close as possible or offer you a different solution to cover your need.

melead1010

Registered
The pockets can be any width and length and height that can fit.

Standard is 4x16x1.25" lower pocket, 4x7x1.25" middle pocket and 3x3x1" upper pocket.

Dynomite Rugged version is 4x18x2" lower pocket and 4x8x2" upper pocket.

All you need to do is tell us what you want and if it's physically possible to make it happen we will or we will get as close as possible or offer you a different solution to cover your need.

Ah ok that's actually perfect. Thanks for the reply!

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
hi seyberts has a stout cue case anyone ever use one ?

They "look like" a JB Rugged Case. I have one in my office.

With a lifetime warranty as well. Which is something you will need if you buy a copy of a JB Case that was only superficially copied. Kind of like a kit car with a lawnmower engine.

john
its late at night for me so i may be alittle cranky
but i dont see in the ops post any desire to know about your cases (which i own several)
dont be a cj wiley trying to sell your wares in any thread you can squeeze into
jmho
icbw

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Sorry, knockoffs are fair game...And I was asked direct questions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Anyone who wants to ask about direct knockoffs of my designs is going to get my opinions.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry, knockoffs are fair game...And I was asked direct questions.

hi seyberts has a stout cue case anyone ever use one ?

They "look like" a JB Rugged Case. I have one in my office.

For a tiny bit more you can get a real JB Rugged case. Do that! JBCases.com...they're pretty much the most functional case you can find.

With a lifetime warranty as well. Which is something you will need if you buy a copy of a JB Case that was only superficially copied. Kind of like a kit car with a lawnmower engine.

john
look at the first 4 posts noone asked you a question
dont kid yourself
you helped to steer this thread to your cases
you could have let your supporters do the work for you
jmho
anyway you do make a great case
and i guess a man has to make a buck anyway he can

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
john
look at the first 4 posts noone asked you a question
dont kid yourself
you helped to steer this thread to your cases
you could have let your supporters do the work for you
jmho
anyway you do make a great case
and i guess a man has to make a buck anyway he can

I know but this is my livelihood. This particular case brand is a direct copy of my designs. I do have one. I don't want anyone to buy one thinking that they are close to our work. I don't want to depend on my customers to give other customers the information they need.

If I see a thread asking about Stout cases anywhere on the internet I will jump in and give my opinion as the maker of the cases which the Stout cases knockoff.

I can't do anything else. It's not in my DNA to let blatant ripoffs of my products be discussed without giving my opinion.

You're right, this is how I make my bucks...but I am not going into every case thread and 'steering' people to our cases. This one in particular though is one where I would hope that every person here would agree that I should have every right to jump in and make direct comparisons between our work, the originals, and the knockoffs, for consumer education.

ddg45

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You said in January that JB cases would soon be available at Seyberts. It's July now...can we have an update please? Thanks.