Autumn UltraSkin Prices

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well Summer has past, hope everyone is doing great.

Now-----the Autumn prices

10 for $25.00 - 20 for $50.00 etc but $2.50 added for any order to cover First Class Mail Stamp. THIS SALE IS NOT ON WEB SITE, PAYPAL TCUE@AOL.COM

Prices, USA only

I hope you and your customers have been enjoying the UltraSkins. Your biz is greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all.

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

10 for $25.00 - 20 for $50.00 etc but $2.50 added for any order to cover First Class Mail Stamp. THIS SALE IS NOT ON WEB SITE, PAYPAL TCUE@AOL.COM

Prices, USA only

I hope you and your customers have been enjoying the UltraSkins. Your biz is greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all.

Monday Bump

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

Prices, USA only

Thanks to all.
Sunday Bump

Palmetto cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF1609.jpg
    DSCF1609.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 2,978

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't know what I am more impressed with, the tip install, the burnishing or the photography.

I saw one you had done for Chris of his impressive K tech Tip that was fantastic as well.

I thank you very much.

Palmetto cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Tom for the kind words. I've learned a lot from the good folks here on AZ. Thanks for a great product and your love for our sport! Take er easy...
Mikey

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

Prices, USA only

Thanks to all.

Tuesday Bump

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

Prices, USA only

Thanks to all.

Friday bump

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

Prices, USA only

Thanks to all.

Sunday bump

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

Prices, USA only

Thanks to all.

Friday bump

flaslyfox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Prices, USA only

Thanks to all.

For those of you who haven't tried the ultra skins you are missing out on a great tip
you can't believe how great they play :thumbup:

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
ZUltra.jpg

Prices, USA only

Thanks to all.
Thursday Bump

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

Prices, USA only

Thanks to all.

A BIG thank you to all for the kind words and extremely valuable input given on the last UltraSkin Thread. I printed it out and much of the advice and maintenance tips will be going into my Web Site.
THANKS

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

Prices, USA only

Thanks to all.

Friday bump

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

Prices, USA only

Thanks to all.

Whatever today is bump, thanks all

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

Prices, USA only

Thanks to all.

Friday Bump

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

Prices, USA only

Thanks to all.

Tuesday Bump

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

Prices, USA only

Thanks to all.

The right price for you, the proven quality for your customers