DCC results page

fastereddy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m having trouble finding the DCC results link that shows round by round results. Can anyone provide a link? Thanks!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can someone explain what I see, looking at the results page?

I see the legend that says 1 is 1 loss and 1b is bought back in after a loss, but there is more displayed than that.

Why is one name yellow?

Does 2 mean the player lost 2nd time?

Does 0 mean no losses?

Are matches at the bottom of the events' second earlier than those above them?

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
Can someone explain what I see, looking at the results page?

I see the legend that says 1 is 1 loss and 1b is bought back in after a loss, but there is more displayed than that.

Why is one name yellow?

Does 2 mean the player lost 2nd time?

Does 0 mean no losses?

Are matches at the bottom of the events' second earlier than those above them?

You got it bro

Tony Longoni

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
looks like the results page is not being updated again. im pretty sure this happened the previous 2 years as well. its really a shame we dont make it possible to really follow these events as a fan. it holds the sports back. with the technology as it is today, there is no reason why every major tournament shouldnt be done with live scoring. at the bare minimum, there should be brackets posted online which are updated regularly. we have tournaments regularly that have the best players in the country, and sometimes the world, competing and the coverage available to the fans is someone taking a picture on their phone of a hand written bracket and posting it to facebook... we can do better.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
looks like the results page is not being updated again. im pretty sure this happened the previous 2 years as well. its really a shame we dont make it possible to really follow these events as a fan. it holds the sports back. with the technology as it is today, there is no reason why every major tournament shouldnt be done with live scoring. at the bare minimum, there should be brackets posted online which are updated regularly. we have tournaments regularly that have the best players in the country, and sometimes the world, competing and the coverage available to the fans is someone taking a picture on their phone of a hand written bracket and posting it to facebook... we can do better.

I don't see how it's possible to keep up with the live scoring, but at least get things updated by the start of the next day. I'm sure they don't have the resources, but after 12-16 hr's of no updates, it gets pretty annoying.

Come on......Year, after year, after year.:mad:

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
For what it's worth, per the screenshot, the DCC website is showing banks as "stopped", yet round 10 is scheduled for 7 pm???? Color me confused...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-22 at 8.56.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-22 at 8.56.21 PM.png
    116.1 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:

hotelyorba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This has to be the worst, most user-unfriendly excuse for a result page I have ever seen. I mean, I get that brackets are not possible because of the daily redraw, but it should be possible to find a clear format for the results.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Results updated!

Looks like Brumback, Corey and Shaw remaining.

Shaw(1) vs Corey(0)
Brumback with the Bye

Shaw making a run for MOT.

Last edited:

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Results updated!

Looks like Brumback, Corey and Shaw remaining.

Shaw(1) vs Corey(0)
Brumback with the Bye

Shaw making a run for MOT.

Wouldn't Brumback and Corey also be making a run for MOT? :eek: