Accu-Stats “Make It Happen” 1-Pocket Invitational

mikeiniowa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess I am surprised this is a race to 3 after last year it being changed to a race to 4 after it started.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Stream looks great and sounds great.

Alex goes 9 and out after a long safety battle.
Alex 1-0 in the race to 4.
MIH 1p 2017.jpg

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Friday June 9, 2017
Tournament Starts: Noon-12:00pm
(We will be on air at 11:45am)
12:00pm: Francisco Bustamante vs. Billy Thorpe
2:30pm: Efren Reyes vs. Josh Roberts
Dinner Break
7:00pm: Francisco Bustamante vs. Shane Van Boening
9:30pm: Alex Pagulayan vs. Billy Thorpe

Last edited:

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
From Facebook;

Philip Capelle
11 hrs ·

2017 ACCU-STATS Make It Happen
1-Pocket Invitational
Sandcastle Billiards – Edison, NJ
Match #4
SHANE VAN BOENING 4 ALEX PAGULAYAN 2
Pagulayan won the lag, hit what looked like a fine break, but he left a hanger in front of Van Boening’s pocket. Shane ran three, then uncorked a 16 foot draw shot for position and went on to complete a run of 8 and out.
Pagulayan was in a bind, so he took an intentional foul. Van Boening answered with a long combo, a cut into half a pocket, another tough combo, and then a cluster break that failed to produce another shot. So he left the table leading 4 to -1. Pagulayan got back to 0 with a thin cut with the bridge. Van Boening hung a bank combo, Pagulayan missed a bank, and Van Boening ran three – and now led 7-0. A lengthy safety battle ensued before Pagulayan left a backcut bank, and Van Boening rolled it in to win, 8-0. He took a 2-0 lead in the match.
In game 3 Van Boening left the door slightly ajar, and Pagulayan made a soft 1-rail kick with an assist from a carom. He then methodically worked his way through the rack, running 8 and out to close the gap to 2 games to 1.
Van Boening fanned in a thin cut, went into the stack, but emerged without a shot. Pagulayan hung a combo and Van Boening made it. 1-1. Pagulayan made a bank and ran four more before jawing a jacked up shot. Van Boening ran three, then made Pagulayan’s hanger. The score was now 7-4 in Alex’s favor. After several safeties Pagulayan was left with a long rail crossover bank and he speared it in to win the game and to tie the match at 2-2.
Van Boening made a ball, the executed a super long distance cluster break (with a dose of luck) and ran three more. He then found a dead ball in the stack, made it and two more, completing yet another gamewinning run of 8 and out.
Pagulayan made a bank/carom, then in a subsequent inning made another one to lead 2-0. But on a safety he scratched, giving Van Boening ball-in-hand. He rolled in long shot, made a difficult combo jacked up, and pocketed a variety of shots in completing his match winning run of 8 and out.
SPONSORSHIP
Ivan Lee and Simonis Cloth are sponsoring this coverage. For more information of Simonis Cloth and Aramith balls, please visit their web site at:
http://www.simoniscloth.com/
COVERAGE
Coverage is being provided by Phil Capelle.
Visit his site at billiardspress.com
STREAMING
For a live stream of the event, see
Accu-stats.com

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Stream is great. Can't get into the Chat Room though. Says I need Java. Installed Java and still won't get me there. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream is great. Can't get into the Chat Room though. Says I need Java. Installed Java and still won't get me there. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Mine was great yesterday-Today total crap. I cant take it- asked for refund and im going out.

Physiqz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine was great yesterday-Today total crap. I cant take it- asked for refund and im going out.

The stream was perfect yesterday but the audio was crap the whole day, thats why i havent purchased today. Sounded robotic, I tested on Edge, IE on windows 7 laptop, and also on my Android 7.0 phone using Chrome browser, same thing, great video stream, horrible audio.

If this issue has been fixed i may purchase.

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Adjustments made, should be ok now.

Bob Farr, IE is the only browser that Java works on.

Renegade, come in chat if you can, for help.

or email jim@accu-stats.com

Thanks Zilla. I use Firefox and when I try to launch the chat it says I need Java to join the chat. It gives me a button to install Java and I installed it but I still can't get in? I will close Firefox and try to log in with IE.

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks Zilla. I use Firefox and when I try to launch the chat it says I need Java to join the chat. It gives me a button to install Java and I installed it but I still can't get in? I will close Firefox and try to log in with IE.
Just tried IE and got the same message about needing Java. Oh well, didn't really want to chat a lot just wanted to say "Hi to my friends there and THANKS!!!" So if you would Zilla, say Hi to all. Thanks Bud.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Just tried IE and got the same message about needing Java. Oh well, didn't really want to chat a lot just wanted to say "Hi to my friends there and THANKS!!!" So if you would Zilla, say Hi to all. Thanks Bud.

I will surely say hello for you Bob.

I had the same prob. I didn't think I had Ie anymore because I have Edge.
Itguy told me to click the start icon and scroll down to Windows assesories and click to open and look for IE !!!
And there it was. And I got the chat open !!!

Cya later Bob

TYVM for all your support.
As well as all the others here !!!

Zilla

Last edited: