POOL Gifs

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fairly certain this was during the infamous $50k Challenge of Champions match that was dumped by Hall to long odds (20-1) Mike Lebron. The last innings were painful watching Hall miss.

Google it.

Now back to GIFS!

Just watched it, WOW, buddy was sending the CB toward the side pocket a lot (trying to scratch)

After the last shot, Lebron was dancing around like he won the lottery. I assume he wasn't in on it.....:confused:

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Fairly certain this was during the infamous $50k Challenge of Champions match that was dumped by Hall to long odds (20-1) Mike Lebron. The last innings were painful watching Hall miss.

Google it.

Now back to GIFS!

I did know what it was from and appreciated the heads up just in case. Obviously half (or more) of the people believe he dumped, and there were some real vocal people that believe he didn't, and lots or arguments back and forth, but what I didn't recall was somebody mentioning that he actually cut the ball the wrong direction which was why I mentioned it. I think it is pretty hard to defend it as being a dogged shot once you realize he actually hit the wrong side of the ball. Dogging a shot is possible. Dogging it so bad that you hit the wrong side of the ball and cut it the wrong direction is not.

bobprobst

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you're done with Corey's Soft Break
giphy.gif

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not only did he miss the ball, it looks like he actually cut the first ball (the eight) the wrong direction. He hit it on the right side when he needed to hit it on the left side. Nobody, even a mediocre amateur, can miss that badly and actually hit the wrong side of the ball. When was the last time anybody ever tried to cut a ball to the left and accidentally cut it to the right instead? How about never? If he had cut it the correct direction, but was slightly off with his aim, he could have accidentally pocketed it so he was forced to cut it the wrong direction since he didn't have enough rail to work with between where it was lined up and the pocket. Hitting the wrong side of the 8 and cutting it the wrong direction made it way too obvious but he had no choice at that point. Unless you thought it was somebody that had been playing less than a month I think you would be waiting to see more of their play before you asked them to gamble because you would have know that miss was obviously intentional! lol

The right shot here is to accidentally bump the cue ball during a warm up stroke and then act furious, raking the balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It actually did not look like he was bending the cue that much. I had a Mizerak cue I bought from a PX on a military base (was the best cue there), and it snapped like that, taking a good chunk of the forearm with it. The shaft did not break but the joint along with the side of the cue cracked off.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It actually did not look like he was bending the cue that much. I had a Mizerak cue I bought from a PX on a military base (was the best cue there), and it snapped like that, taking a good chunk of the forearm with it. The shaft did not break but the joint along with the side of the cue cracked off.

He kept pulling...

us820

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did know what it was from and appreciated the heads up just in case. Obviously half (or more) of the people believe he dumped, and there were some real vocal people that believe he didn't, and lots or arguments back and forth, but what I didn't recall was somebody mentioning that he actually cut the ball the wrong direction which was why I mentioned it. I think it is pretty hard to defend it as being a dogged shot once you realize he actually hit the wrong side of the ball. Dogging a shot is possible. Dogging it so bad that you hit the wrong side of the ball and cut it the wrong direction is not.

Let alone the viewer can obviously see he is lined up horribly wrong before the shot is taken.The preceding racks of Buddy trying to dump by picking routes with "accidental" scratches are fun to watch.Lebron looks guilty as sin the whole match and played sub par because of it.Then the overacting after his win puts the icing on the cake...Sad day for pool.