Last 4 Ever Tip Tool

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
After 30 years of buying and then changing tip tools when every latest and greatest came out, I finally decided to make a 4 purpose one that a serious player could use for all their needs. At 1/2" x 1 1/4" x 3" the Red Oak fits easily in your case or pocket and at 1/2" x 1" x 3" the Aluminum tool is even slimmer.

This tool will Shape, Scuff, Repair Mushrooming & Burnish Tips. It can be used either by hand or on a lathe, I do both.

Available in either Dime or Nickel Radius and either Red oak or Aluminum Please indicate when ordering.

PM for ordering information. $14.95 for Red Oak and $19.95 for Aluminum+ $2.85 shipping

Special off for all AZr's until 09/30/11, just put AZB in the promo box on the website and take 20% off.

http://last4ever.net

Attachments

• photo-17.JPG
    photo-17.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 3,131
  • photo-18.jpg
    photo-18.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 3,113
Last edited:

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
What material is used, sandpaper? let me know your paypal I'll try one
Cloth backed jeweler's cloth, like an emery paper. I've used one for the last couple of years without it wearing out. Just send $14.95 + $1.00 to joel.pope@me.com via paypal & I'll get it out to you today or tomorrow.

Let me know if you want dime or nickel radius

I believe you will be quite pleased.

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Cloth backed jeweler's cloth, like an emery paper. I've used one for the last couple of years without it wearing out. Just send $14.95 + $1.00 to joel.pope@me.com via paypal & I'll get it out to you today or tomorrow.

Let me know if you want dime or nickel radius

I believe you will be quite pleased.
emery cloth... sorry

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
After 30 years of buying and then changing tip tools when every latest and greatest came out, I finally decided to make a 4 purpose one that a serious player could use for all their needs. At 1/2" x 1 1/4" x 3" it easily fits in your case or pocket.

This tool will Shape, Scuff, Repair Mushrooming & Burnish Tips. It can be used either by hand or on a lathe, I do both.

Available in either Dime or Nickel Radius. Please indicate when ordering.

PM for ordering information. $14.95 + $1.00 shipping
Sean talked me into it... 20% off for AZB members until 09/30/11

$14.95 (now $11.96) for red oak tool and $19.95 (now $15.96) for Machined Aluminum tool... $2.85 shipping

(look for the ad in Billiards Digest, Oct-Nov & Dec)

Last edited:

SeanC

needs practice...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have been trying the last4ever tool for the past week and it is by far the best tip shaper/scuffer/burnisher I've ever had.

Look for my review early this week comparing Joel's tip tool with others on the market such as the Kamui gator grip and the Wolfbite. This easily tops the competition! Very well thought design by one of our own that does the perfect job that we're all after :cool:

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Sean talked me into it... 20% off for AZB members until 09/30/11

$14.95 for red oak tool and $19.95 for Machined Aluminum tool... $2.85 shipping

(look for the ad in Billiards Digest, Oct-Nov & Dec)
20% off the stated prices.... Sorry if not clear

Last edited:

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I have been trying the last4ever tool for the past week and it is by far the best tip shaper/scuffer/burnisher I've ever had.

Look for my review early this week comparing Joel's tip tool with others on the market such as the Kamui gator grip and the Wolfbite. This easily tops the competition! Very well thought design by one of our own that does the perfect job that we're all after :cool:
Thanks Sean

rick9005

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
hi joelpope, i think i'll take you up one.dime radius and aluminum.send info and i'll get the money to you.i'm member rick9005....thanks,rick trembley.

bobroberts

Pool player
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I received mine today really quick. I haven't used it yet but i can tell it will be better then my flat S/S flat shaper. The grit is nice and fine.
Thanks Joel.
Bob

dogloose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tip tool sounds fantastic... One question before I place my order... what grit are the different abrasives that you use??? Thanks for your great effort!