Replacement pockets for a national pool table

Big Business

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi everyone I hope this is the proper place for this question. I have a friend who just got a National pool table but upon receipt it had no pockets. Can anyone suggest replacement parts for this table. Sorry only pics I have so far are these two but I’ll be stopping in to his place for better assessment. Any help is very very appreciated. Thank you!

Sean

IMG_0854.JPGIMG_0855.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

CaptiveBred

C21H30O2
Silver Member
I had a National that was very close to a Gold Crown. A set of Gold Crown or Anniversary pocket castings and pockets may not be too hard to retrofit. Not sure what model you have but mine could have been retrofitted with little trouble. I took mine to the dump!

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a National that was very close to a Gold Crown. A set of Gold Crown or Anniversary pocket castings and pockets may not be too hard to retrofit. Not sure what model you have but mine could have been retrofitted with little trouble. I took mine to the dump!

Don't think Anniversary pockets would work very well without major modifications. Anniversary side pocket castings measure about 6 inches across, and the shape of the top is way different. The radius on top of that National does look close to a GC though.

Big Business

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank everyone but a solution was found with omega. Appreciate the input as always!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums