✯✯Scotch One Pocket Busty/Alex vs Dennis/Danny who do you guys like ?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
✯✯This Sunday March 25 3pm Scotch doubles One Pocket Action Match✯✯

Four of the Best One Pocket Players on the PLANET!!!

The Lion and Django take on Robocop and The Shredder, in a One Pocket Scotch Doubles Showdown.

What a match up this is, The Lion is Red Hot after his big win at the Scotty Townsend Pro One Pocket event and his partner Francisco Bustamante got 2nd :eek:

But Dennis Orcollo and Danny Smith are both two of the top feared money players in the world. :nono:

This match will come down to what players can work the best as team unit.Coaching is allowed between team members.

Get your bets down and get the popcorn ready and tune in and sweat it.Race to 7 Games.

If you like One Pocket this should be one for the ages here guys.You wont want to miss this one!!

The Beast Josh Roberts will be in the booth doing commentary with other special guests :)

Copy of Football Template (10).jpg

bayou billiards.png

website-logo.png

Last edited:

1Hole_Nut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like Dennis & Danny ......But would love to see Busty & Alex win !!!!!!! ..... Does that make since

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I think the Alex-Francisco hookup will work better...they’re old friends.

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is this 3PM Central time since it's in Louisiana? Just double checking to make sure I don't miss kickoff.

Disregard - just saw on the link to purchase it said CST. Thank you.

Last edited:

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
Then on another note.
Out of the four, Dennis would be the first one to quit. I know the other 3 would keep flipping a coin to start the next set. I don't think anyone has anywhere to go real soon so this might be interesting.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody know how much they’re playing for?
Ok here is the deal these players are all playing on their own cash no backers involved here.

Each player put up $1,000 each and PoolActionTV and Bayou Billiards added another $1,000 to the pot so they have $5,000 in the middle on the match just for the players .

Tons of side action too, Danny Smith has a few extra 1000 he bet on the match with his own money also

Capture.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great stuff going on here with the players coaching each other.

And make no mistake about it these guys are flat out in it to win it :)

Capture.jpg

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Oh oh....Pags and Busty snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Den-Dan 1-0

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wish I had known about this earlier. Would've for sure tried to see in person.

I would've love to play the three Philippine players for very small action and consider it a donation.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice 8 and out from Danny and Dennis

They have won 3 in a row now after being now 5-2

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 220