LD shaft made in Indonesia by "Anwar Cues"

axio

Happy Go Lucky
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi to all the Az'ers who love to use Low Deflection shafts...I would like to introduce to you an LD shafts that are made By Anwar Cues...They are made from very high quality hard rock maple with low deflection technology. IMO this shaft is very easy to use with lots of control using light or heavy/sharp english, drawing the cue ball with ease.

The price is not that expensive comparing with the technology. Cheaper than those 314, z2, Ob, and the hybrids...

Anwar cues is well known in Indonesia and even a Japanese Brand Cue Maker (I am not going to give the name for buyer's protection) is starting a contract for production.

Please give me the exact joint for the butt such as schon, predator uniloc, mc dermott QR, radial pin, ect. pro tapper ect. The shaft length is 74.5 cm / 29.33". I could also make variety of wood rings or single/double/triple silver rings with black collar...but this time I have to pass on the machinery built rings and Ivory rings.

I will be shipping the shaft from Indonesia and it cost around $20 worldwide using priority mail.

I really feel that this shaft is very special and I also need to know every customer needs. I hope this shaft can increase the skills that one's have to be better player in future.

The PROMOTION SALES will start on The 12th of September 2011.

The first promotion sale is only for 5 shafts at a very unprofitable price @ $75/shaft
after the first 5 shafts are sold

The second promotion sale is going to be 25 shafts at an unprofitable price @ $100/shaft
after the second 25 shafts are sold

The third promotion sale is going to be 25 shaft at a price @ $150/shaft
after the third 25 shafts are sold

The price is going to be a normal price @ $199/shaft

All the prices above exclude shipping except when we have reached the Normal Price.

I want this promotion to be as transparent as possible to do that participant must post a complete user name and joint type on this thread :
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=3183188&posted=1#post3183188

Because this sale is very limited...I have to apply the "first come first serve" rules.

Thank you for putting your faith in Anwar LD Shaft.

Last edited:

T-Dawg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I`d like to try one,have 2 314`s and 2 ob`s,you never know what shaft is the one for u.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
I would like to try one also , How can i get one soon ... ?????
3x8-10 pin

Last edited:

Jager Monster

Got Szamboti?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I would like to try one as well and will give a full review in return. Radial pin with 1/2 inch ferrule.

Thanks,
Mike

jmizzo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I could give a good review of the product. I have a couple of low deflection shafts to pair it against. I can compare it with 314-2, z2, ob, and a WD700. Thanks for the opportunity.

thefonz

It's not me...it's my ADD
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I have prepared 6 pcs of high quality shaft in return with a full review of the play like or dislike. I will give away to those who are eligible or professional players only. Who are capable to differentiate shafts of different products thus giving a legitimate and trustworthy review.

that's a lot of faith you have in humanity around here. considering that the topic of shaft play is very subjective. almost as bad as the CTE vs Ghost Ball vs Fractional Aiming vs Paralell line vs close both eyes and pray......etc

hopefully you get some honest reviews and positive feedback! best wishes on your business venture!

axio

Happy Go Lucky
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have around 20 pms and 6 reply s on this trial version...I have to sort/filter down to exactly 6 players from the most eligible ones, by reading their history and other reviews and experiences. I am not trying to offend one's capabilities, but I have to make the right decision based on the data I have collected. I will start the filtering on the 12 of February, and I will pick 6 of the most eligible on the 19 of February.

Thank you for your interest in testing this shaft.

axio

Happy Go Lucky
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
that's a lot of faith you have in humanity around here. considering that the topic of shaft play is very subjective. almost as bad as the CTE vs Ghost Ball vs Fractional Aiming vs Paralell line vs close both eyes and pray......etc

hopefully you get some honest reviews and positive feedback! best wishes on your business venture!

Yes I fully understand your point of view and I am very thankful for those great inputs.
To me this trial is not really focusing on business venture, is just that such a pity with the skill Anwar cues have is only known in a small fraction of the world.

My aim is very simple actually, I just want to share IMO a good LD shaft thus people can experience it with great honesty upon the shaft. It does not really matter people like it or not. Critics and Praise will be my strength to look upon to the future to maintain or built better products.

Thank you once again

Melissa

Rack em boys!!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have around 20 pms and 6 reply s on this trial version...I have to sort/filter down to exactly 6 players from the most eligible ones, by reading their history and other reviews and experiences. I am not trying to offend one's capabilities, but I have to make the right decision based on the data I have collected. I will start the filtering on the 12 of February, and I will pick 6 of the most eligible on the 19 of February.

Thank you for your interest in testing this shaft.

Already start filtering??? ;)

axio

Happy Go Lucky
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have picked up 6 candidates, I will Pm them tomorrow asking the joint type.

I will prepare the shaft ASAP and shipped to the testers.

I really appreciate in everyone's interest in this shaft.

Thank you

Djay Customs

Designer for JB Cases
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I have picked up 6 candidates, I will Pm them tomorrow asking the joint type.

I will prepare the shaft ASAP and shipped to the testers.

I really appreciate in everyone's interest in this shaft.

Thank you

who are the lucky testers ;)

Last edited:

axio

Happy Go Lucky
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
First I am going to say I am very honored to all the AZers who are interested in testing this shaft, please once again I don't mean to disclaim anybody who are not chosen in this trial test.
I have to make a very tough choice this time, that is why I am adding another shaft to fulfill this trial. So it will be 7 pcs of Anwar Magic Shaft for free trials.

The Chosen One are:

rayshooter22
HollyWood
Realizm
uwate
Jager Monster
Djay Customs
McChen

Please provide the joint type of your butt preference!! I also will be using a tiger tip.

Other preferences changes will make a slight change to the feel of the shaft so I will be making Anwar cues standard preferences thus the shaft feel's precision does not change...just for this trial mode...

I hope this trial can open ones mind to try a shaft that is made by Anwar cues. And please I need full review of the shaft for eg this shaft is using a schon butt, and played by ect ect. Critics is what I am looking for, but a satisfied players are also welcome.

Once again thank you for participating. I really appreciate putting your time to analyze the shaft.