Samsara
Old
  (#1)
sgengaro86
AzB Bronze Member
sgengaro86 has a reputation beyond reputesgengaro86 has a reputation beyond reputesgengaro86 has a reputation beyond reputesgengaro86 has a reputation beyond reputesgengaro86 has a reputation beyond reputesgengaro86 has a reputation beyond reputesgengaro86 has a reputation beyond reputesgengaro86 has a reputation beyond reputesgengaro86 has a reputation beyond reputesgengaro86 has a reputation beyond reputesgengaro86 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Samsara - 02-15-2017, 06:50 PM

Over the last 15 years, I have payed with two cues. First, a Bender that I really liked but it felt a little harsh. About ten year ago, at the recommendation of a friend, I purchased a Mike Lambros with the ultra joint. I love the way this cue feels. I have hit many cues over the years in addition to the ones I have owned, and the Lambros is my favorite.

Roughly a month ago, I decided to try an LD shaft. Since Mike Lambros doesn't (to my knowledge) thread LD shafts, I did some research and ended up with a Samsara cue with the True Shaft. The cue cost me about $800-850 new and finish is beautiful. More importantly, the hit is extremely solid without being harsh - almost a little "soft" feeling yet very solid. It actually reminds me a bit of an ivory joint. The LD shaft is all maple (I was trying to avoing laminated shafts) and it definitely deflects far less than any standard shaft I have every played. Admittedly I don't have experience with other LD shafts, but I love this cue.

I plan to talk to Samsara and have a cue customer designed for me and use my existing cue when I travel. Outstanding product!!

Old
  (#2)
eazyace
AzB Silver Member
eazyace has a reputation beyond reputeeazyace has a reputation beyond reputeeazyace has a reputation beyond reputeeazyace has a reputation beyond reputeeazyace has a reputation beyond reputeeazyace has a reputation beyond reputeeazyace has a reputation beyond reputeeazyace has a reputation beyond reputeeazyace has a reputation beyond reputeeazyace has a reputation beyond reputeeazyace has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-12-2017, 05:39 AM

I would second this! Ive played with Schon with Searing Shaft, OB Cue, Ted Harris but none have hit like the Samsara I own.

Overall Solid feel with a soft hit like mentioned above. It has an Ivory feel to the hit.

Amazing cue and looks even better!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: