LA Korea town billiard hall question

Dean_H

luv the small modalities
Silver Member
I was going to have lunch/Dinner in Korea town in Los Angeles, California tommorow. I wanted to go a few hours early and play some carom billiards whether it be 4 ball or three cushion.

I used to play at "Koray Billiard" on Vermont Ave years ago., but looking on the internet somebody said they got rid of the carom tables and got all pool tables. I also played at "Young Billiard" also on Vermont Avenue but cannot find any info today as to whether it exists anymore.

Does anybody know if there are any Billiard Halls in Korea town with 10 foot heated tables anymore?

Thanks.

Dean_H

luv the small modalities
Silver Member
I did find info on Young Billiards and I called and they exist and have a 3c table.

dogloose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lots of choices up and down California... Only Houston Texas has more rooms and tables close-in.

Here is the best resource for tables in the USA (at 3CushionBilliards.com)

https://www.3cushionbilliards.com/where-to-play/locations

Use the search feature for "California" and you'll see all the rooms we have been able to verify.

If you'd like to help the 3 cushion community, please post the address and table information for Young's Billiards... that's a new one we'd like to add to the listing.

Thanks.

Dean_H

luv the small modalities
Silver Member
Young Billiards not to get mixed up with Young Dong Billiards

Young Billiards 132 South Vermont Los Angeles, CA 90004

They have heated 3 cushion tables, I think 4, and a lot of 4x8 for Korean 4 ball game.

Parking in the back of building but entrance in the front.

Just so you know I was not making a dirty joke in the header:

Young Dong Billiards
555 S Western Ave
Ste 202
Los Angeles, CA 90020

Last edited: