Show your old cue brochures from custom and production cues

Maq1679

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,
Over the years I have purchased or downloaded old brochures from custom cue makers and production cues from the 60's, 70's and 80's. I'll post as many as I can, I also have Schon's first catalog and a Barry Szamboti catalog in envelopes which I'll try to find and take pics of.

Ryan s-l500 (4).jpg

s-l500 (3).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Mali Catalog.jpg

Model 95.jpg

Maq1679

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
More catalogs

Some of these are from Joe Van Buren and Mark Kulungian's fantastic website classiccues.com- it's a great site with some incredible cues for sale, if you've never been to it I suggest you visit.s-l1600 (2).jpg

joss_west_uni_inside2_hi.jpg

mayer_1980front_hi.jpg

jw_front_hi.jpg

78-79.jpg

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,
Over the years I have purchased or downloaded old brochures from custom cue makers and production cues from the 60's, 70's and 80's. I'll post as many as I can, I also have Schon's first catalog and a Barry Szamboti catalog in envelopes which I'll try to find and take pics of.

RyanView attachment 464034

View attachment 464035

View attachment 464036

View attachment 464037

View attachment 464038

You just helped me ID my case! LOL! Thanks!

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=452026

I knew I had seen it in a catalog but could not remember where!

Do you have a date on that Viking brochure?

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Twenty or more years ago, I talked with Ginacues about building a cue for me.

He sent me tons of pictures (yes 3 X 5" or so). Remember this was pre-digital and pre-internet.

I guess if someone was a big fan of Ginacues, I would let them go.

Ken

bobalouiecda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brochures

I have an old Richard Black brochure I paid $35 on ebay quite a few years. Have many Huebler brochures and photos etc. Maybe time to start letting some go. Would trade the brochures for a nice cue. Cash is better.

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Twenty or more years ago, I talked with Ginacues about building a cue for me.

He sent me tons of pictures (yes 3 X 5" or so). Remember this was pre-digital and pre-internet.

I guess if someone was a big fan of Ginacues, I would let them go.

Ken

I have them as well from about 1990.

Puhlshooter

Registered
Wanted and Original Schon SP brochure or Copy

Looking for an original or quality scan/copy of the Schon brochure for the SP series cues. Prefer an original copy if you have one please PM me or call/text me Norm 803-984-3977.

Attachments

• schon 1990.jpg
    schon 1990.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,186
  • Schon_Models_1990_-1_op_533x600.jpg
    Schon_Models_1990_-1_op_533x600.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,165

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member

Attachments

• Black Boar 1.jpg
    Black Boar 1.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 797
  • Black Boar 2.jpg
    Black Boar 2.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 881
  • Black Boar 3.jpg
    Black Boar 3.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 813

Puhlshooter

Registered
Anyone have a Schon SP series brochure?

Anyone have a better image of the Schon SP series brochure? Anyone know what the asterisk signifies on some models.

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Anyone have a better image of the Schon SP series brochure? Anyone know what the asterisk signifies on some models.

This is the best I can do. The first is a pamphlet page, and the second is a cutout page from one of the billiards magazines.

There is a little difference, as you can see. The first, pamphlet page, does not show cue cases, and the second, magazine page, does.

As for the asterisks, I can't say for sure, but as you can see, on the bottom right of each, two asterisks are listed for a West Cost Distributor in Hollywood, and an East Cost Distributor in Independence, Ohio. Possibly these models were available or otherwise marketed by these distributors? I'm not a Schon expert, so couldn't say for sure. Hope this helps.

All the best,
WW

Attachments

• Schon 1.jpg
    Schon 1.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 764
  • Schon 2.jpg
    Schon 2.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 982

Puhlshooter

Registered
Thank you very much WW that makes sense. I would like to find a original copy of this brochure. I have early schon dealer information just not this particular brochure.

ratdaddy

Registered

I might be able to help. I attended several BCA Expo events in the early '90s, plus I managed a pool room less than 2 hrs from the Schon factory, so I have some of the brochures from that era:

Attachments

• Schon SP.JPG
    Schon SP.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 734
  • Schon SP_2.JPG
    Schon SP_2.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 1,140
  • schon sl series.jpg
    schon sl series.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 867
  • Schon R Series.jpg
    Schon R Series.jpg