Samsara cues?

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
I've had a couple different Samsara cues over the years. I think they're probably one of the more "solid" hitting cues I've had. The workmanship on the cues is spectacular! I can't believe you'd be unhappy with one at all!

Jimmy_Betmore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently sold a Samsara. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it. In fact, it was one of the best playing and most beautiful cues I've ever used. Their construction techniques and wood selection are second to none.

And, since I'm sure you're wondering, the only reason I sold it was because it attracted too much attention at a lot of the sketchy league locations. The curly maple in that thing brought out all the lookers.

Spiorad_Fola

Registered
the man don't lie

Absolutely true, I'm the guy that bought it! I'm going to have to agree, it's very well made and hits incredibly solid. Design-wise? It's crazy, the curly maple they used shimmers and moves. Definitely an attention getter.
One of the shafts is about 12.5mm, with ivory and a new kamui soft tip, and it still hits like a freight train.
I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a rock solid playing cue.

Jimmy_Betmore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad you're liking it, man! I'm also happy to know that I'm not the only one who thought that cue was an incredible player. Crisp and solid...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

njrackless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have 2 Samsara cues myself. Have to say these cues are awesome. Hit is great and a ton of compliments on the look of both cues.

Sent from Bryan's iPad