January 11,12 & 13th River City Open 9 Ball Decatur,Al

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
This will be a great event played in a new non-smoking facility with all new style Diamond tables!!!

Friday - FREE
Saturday - FREE
Sunday DAY - FREE until the final 8 matches
Sunday Evening through finals - PPV - 12.95 (Everyone who gets the PPV will get a link to the recordings too)

We will be using AudioVideoWeb for the PPV portion.

Links to purchase can be found on the home page of the website ( BLUE BUTTONS)

This is our second event using the new PPV system and we appreciate everyone's patience. We still have a few hurdles to overcome primarily in converting over the Premium memberships.

No new premium memberships will be available until we figure out the new system completely.

rivercity20135smaller_zps8ff0dd1c.jpg

Last edited:

Rjmoncrief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This will be a great event played in a new non-smoking facility with all new style Diamond tables!!!

Friday - FREE
Saturday - FREE
Sunday DAY - FREE until the final 8 players
Sunday Evening through finals - PPV - 12.95 (Everyone who gets the PPV will get a link to the recordings too)

This is our second event using the new PPV system and we appreciate everyone's patience. We still have a few hurdles to overcome primarily in converting over the

No new premium memberships will be available until we figure out the new system completely.

Would it be possible to get a list of the players registered so far? It being the week before the Music City Open I would think most the players would play in this event also.
Thanks.....:thumbup:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Would it be possible to get a list of the players registered so far? It being the week before the Music City Open I would think most the players would play in this event also.
Thanks.....:thumbup:

You will be able to tune in and watch most of it FREE of charge. Stop by and check it out!

The cutoff for sign ups is 10pm Friday, the same time the auction is to start. Considering changes that could be made there won't be a players list posted ahead of time.

Confirmed are Justin Bergman (he's with me now), Robb Saez, Danny Smith and Cliff Joyner. There is a $500 entry mini on Saturday on the 9fts! Limited to 16.

Ray

sano

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ray are you going to be streaming the friday night mini for all of us suckers stuck at home?

Krypto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Friday - FREE
Saturday - FREE
Sunday DAY - FREE until the final 8 players

This is our second event using the new PPV system and we appreciate everyone's patience. We still have a few hurdles to overcome primarily in converting over the Premium memberships.

Big Truck,

Glad you are on AZ because I have had an issue on your videos that I cannot resolve. Apparently, years ago, I was a registered user watching your videos. I have long since forgotten the password, but your site doesn't offer anyway to recover or reset a lost password. How does one gain a second chance into the Big Truck Club? I guess this is a Ustream Issue, but I have not been able to resolve the problem.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Big Truck,

Glad you are on AZ because I have had an issue on your videos that I cannot resolve. Apparently, years ago, I was a registered user watching your videos. I have long since forgotten the password, but your site doesn't offer anyway to recover or reset a lost password. How does one gain a second chance into the Big Truck Club? I guess this is a Ustream Issue, but I have not been able to resolve the problem.

I'm not really sure which "club" you are referring to so I will just explain all of the possible password resets you might be referring to.

My website offers a password reset if you need to login to your account and purchase something from my store. (right now we are in transition and only offer video recordings for sale in the store) Select the "Sign in" option and on that page, right below the words "sign on" select "forgot your password?" Follow the instructions from there

The chat is currently through Ustream and they offer a password reset at ustream.tv You hit the login button and read the popup window. ***I use firefox web browser and that is what I am looking at for this information. Some browsers show different things.

The only "club" that is currently being offered is the 90 day pass which is $50. It requires an audiovideoweb sign on, the same one used by many other streamers of pool such as The Action Report and Accu-Stats. (PoolActionTV is in NO WAY affiliated with either The Action Report aka TAR or Accus-Stats.)

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
We will be live today at 1pm cst

We are down to the final 8 matches now. To join us live get the final 8 pass on the home page of PoolActionTV. It's a BLUE BUTTON.

The video opens in a popout window. We will still be chatting on the Ustream chat. You can find it on the LIVE SHOW tab and @ ustream.tv/channel/bigtruck

Thanks,

Ray

Brian_08

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So the purchasers can view it from the purchase screen after they pay correct? It just pops out a new smaller window? And the chat is on ustream still? Hmm should be fun. Looking forward to it.

Krypto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not really sure which "club" you are referring to so I will just explain all of the possible password resets you might be referring to.

My website offers a password reset if you need to login to your account and purchase something from my store. (right now we are in transition and only offer video recordings for sale in the store) Select the "Sign in" option and on that page, right below the words "sign on" select "forgot your password?" Follow the instructions from there

The chat is currently through Ustream and they offer a password reset at ustream.tv You hit the login button and read the popup window. ***I use firefox web browser and that is what I am looking at for this information. Some browsers show different things.

The only "club" that is currently being offered is the 90 day pass which is $50. It requires an audiovideoweb sign on, the same one used by many other streamers of pool such as The Action Report and Accu-Stats. (PoolActionTV is in NO WAY affiliated with either The Action Report aka TAR or Accus-Stats.)

Thanks for the info. I was just using the word "Club" in jest. I was actually referring to the chat portion of your live feeds. The pop up I get does not allow a password reset. It will only tell me that my screen name and email have been previously assigned. I have clicked every icon on the site many times, but no reset feature is allowed. Perhaps it is my operating system that Ustream doesn't like. I'll try Chrome next time. Regardless, thanks for the good info on your other services.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the info. I was just using the word "Club" in jest. I was actually referring to the chat portion of your live feeds. The pop up I get does not allow a password reset. It will only tell me that my screen name and email have been previously assigned. I have clicked every icon on the site many times, but no reset feature is allowed. Perhaps it is my operating system that Ustream doesn't like. I'll try Chrome next time. Regardless, thanks for the good info on your other services.

I circled the password reset

Attachments

• ustream.JPG
    ustream.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 281

Krypto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I circled the password reset

Thanks, on the Ustream website, I was able to correct the problem. Just FYI, I am including a screen clip from your Ustream Site, which does not offer this option (thus my initial problem --and perhaps others).

Attachments

• bigtruck.JPG
    bigtruck.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 272

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Are there brackets posted anywhere?

The first round brackets are on the PoolActionTV home page in the PoolActionTV Facebook feed. I will be posting the final 16 players as soon as I get the to the poolroom.

A few that I know are still going

Justin Bergman, Robb Saez, Justin Cone, Nick Hickerson, Bobby Mcgrath, Justin Whitehead, Kenny Loftis, Daryl Biggart, Lane Gatlin

Ray