Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Live Stream Area
Reload this Page January 11,12 & 13th River City Open 9 Ball Decatur,Al
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#16)
Krypto
AzB Silver Member
Krypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-12-2014, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtruck View Post
I'm not really sure which "club" you are referring to so I will just explain all of the possible password resets you might be referring to.

My website offers a password reset if you need to login to your account and purchase something from my store. (right now we are in transition and only offer video recordings for sale in the store) Select the "Sign in" option and on that page, right below the words "sign on" select "forgot your password?" Follow the instructions from there

The chat is currently through Ustream and they offer a password reset at ustream.tv You hit the login button and read the popup window. ***I use firefox web browser and that is what I am looking at for this information. Some browsers show different things.

The only "club" that is currently being offered is the 90 day pass which is $50. It requires an audiovideoweb sign on, the same one used by many other streamers of pool such as The Action Report and Accu-Stats. (PoolActionTV is in NO WAY affiliated with either The Action Report aka TAR or Accus-Stats.)
Thanks for the info. I was just using the word "Club" in jest. I was actually referring to the chat portion of your live feeds. The pop up I get does not allow a password reset. It will only tell me that my screen name and email have been previously assigned. I have clicked every icon on the site many times, but no reset feature is allowed. Perhaps it is my operating system that Ustream doesn't like. I'll try Chrome next time. Regardless, thanks for the good info on your other services.

Old
  (#17)
Bigtruck
Capt Diff Lock
Bigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4371

01-12-2014, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypto View Post
Thanks for the info. I was just using the word "Club" in jest. I was actually referring to the chat portion of your live feeds. The pop up I get does not allow a password reset. It will only tell me that my screen name and email have been previously assigned. I have clicked every icon on the site many times, but no reset feature is allowed. Perhaps it is my operating system that Ustream doesn't like. I'll try Chrome next time. Regardless, thanks for the good info on your other services.
I circled the password reset
Attached Images

If the movers and shakers in this industry would stop spending all of their time trying to tear each other down, then maybe they would have some free time to start building up the industry. ~Mike AzHousePro

Old
  (#18)
BryanB
Huge Balls
BryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-12-2014, 09:25 AM

Are there brackets posted anywhere?

Bryan
USAF Retired 1988-2009

Playing cue: 23yr old Mark Moore Ebony & Cocobola with OB Pro shaft
Break: Bob Flynn - Denali Purple Heart/Bocote
Case: JB Case - The BEST protection for your cue!

"A real redneck always carries bail money" R

OB Cues - Player representative
Strokin' Gear Clothing http://www.strokingear.com/

Old
  (#19)
Krypto
AzB Silver Member
Krypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond repute

01-12-2014, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtruck View Post
I circled the password reset
Thanks, on the Ustream website, I was able to correct the problem. Just FYI, I am including a screen clip from your Ustream Site, which does not offer this option (thus my initial problem --and perhaps others).
Attached Images

Old
  (#20)
Bigtruck
Capt Diff Lock
Bigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond repute

01-12-2014, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanB View Post
Are there brackets posted anywhere?
The first round brackets are on the PoolActionTV home page in the PoolActionTV Facebook feed. I will be posting the final 16 players as soon as I get the to the poolroom.

A few that I know are still going

Justin Bergman, Robb Saez, Justin Cone, Nick Hickerson, Bobby Mcgrath, Justin Whitehead, Kenny Loftis, Daryl Biggart, Lane Gatlin

Ray

If the movers and shakers in this industry would stop spending all of their time trying to tear each other down, then maybe they would have some free time to start building up the industry. ~Mike AzHousePro

Old
  (#21)
Bigtruck
Capt Diff Lock

01-12-2014, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypto View Post
Thanks, on the Ustream website, I was able to correct the problem. Just FYI, I am including a screen clip from your Ustream Site, which does not offer this option (thus my initial problem --and perhaps others).
That login is only if you have your password. You have to hit the main Ustream sign in at the top of your page to get the reset option. (They should add it below too imo)

Ray

Old
  (#22)
BryanB
Huge Balls
BryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond repute

01-12-2014, 09:50 AM

Thanks Ray. Apparently I didn't have the "Get notifications" button checked

Bryan
USAF Retired 1988-2009

Playing cue: 23yr old Mark Moore Ebony & Cocobola with OB Pro shaft
Break: Bob Flynn - Denali Purple Heart/Bocote
Case: JB Case - The BEST protection for your cue!

"A real redneck always carries bail money" R

OB Cues - Player representative
Strokin' Gear Clothing http://www.strokingear.com/

Old
  (#23)
RADAR
AzB Silver Member
RADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond repute

01-13-2014, 04:14 AM

WHO WON? 1st through 5th?

Old
  (#24)
decent dennis
AzB Gold Member
decent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond repute

01-14-2014, 07:29 AM

Hang in there, they'll tell us in a couple weeks.

winners
Old
  (#25)
bmsclayton
AzB Silver Member
bmsclayton has a reputation beyond reputebmsclayton has a reputation beyond reputebmsclayton has a reputation beyond reputebmsclayton has a reputation beyond reputebmsclayton has a reputation beyond reputebmsclayton has a reputation beyond reputebmsclayton has a reputation beyond reputebmsclayton has a reputation beyond reputebmsclayton has a reputation beyond reputebmsclayton has a reputation beyond reputebmsclayton has a reputation beyond repute

winners - 01-14-2014, 10:01 AM

I believe Justin Bergman won, Rob Saez 2nd, Robert Hall 3rd.

I think there is a story on az home page as well

Old
  (#26)
decent dennis
AzB Gold Member
decent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond repute

01-14-2014, 11:27 AM

Thanks.........

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: