Old
  (#31)
mnotdun
AzB Silver Member
mnotdun has a reputation beyond reputemnotdun has a reputation beyond reputemnotdun has a reputation beyond reputemnotdun has a reputation beyond reputemnotdun has a reputation beyond reputemnotdun has a reputation beyond reputemnotdun has a reputation beyond reputemnotdun has a reputation beyond reputemnotdun has a reputation beyond reputemnotdun has a reputation beyond reputemnotdun has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-03-2018, 11:36 AM

will be there 20th-23rd.. trying not to be the first one KO'd in one-pocket...

Old
  (#32)
BHQ
we'll miss you
BHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond repute

01-04-2018, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortBusRuss View Post
Unfortunately, for some reason the powers that be felt it was too unmanageable to keep non-AZers out of the designated room, so I think they stopped doing a dedicated room. I really, REALLY wish they would bring it back, as this was one of the best things about Derby, IMHO.

Short Bus Russ
didn't help matters when one of those az'ers "in charge" of the room invites a non-azer in to gamble with him.
hogging up the table for over 2 hours.

Old
  (#33)
boradriver
AzB Silver Member
boradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 6500

01-05-2018, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortBusRuss View Post
Unfortunately, for some reason the powers that be felt it was too unmanageable to keep non-AZers out of the designated room, so I think they stopped doing a dedicated room. I really, REALLY wish they would bring it back, as this was one of the best things about Derby, IMHO.

Short Bus Russ
If I remember correctly DCC powers that be decided they needed the space for other events and the AZ/1P room lost out. That was what I was told from the person that contacted them to arrange the room. So its not first hand but I believe it.

Playing cue- pred sneaky or SW satin
Break cue - bk3
Case- JB rugged

Old
  (#34)
ShortBusRuss
Short Bus Russ - C Player
ShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond repute

01-06-2018, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boradriver View Post
If I remember correctly DCC powers that be decided they needed the space for other events and the AZ/1P room lost out. That was what I was told from the person that contacted them to arrange the room. So its not first hand but I believe it.
Well, that's kinda bullshit, because I am thinking that without AZBilliards and 1pocket.org, the Horseshoe doesn't fill up every year.

This tournament series gets a LOT of visibility because of these two sites.

Short Bus Russ

Old
  (#35)
oneshotwiss
AzB Silver Member
oneshotwiss has a reputation beyond reputeoneshotwiss has a reputation beyond reputeoneshotwiss has a reputation beyond reputeoneshotwiss has a reputation beyond reputeoneshotwiss has a reputation beyond reputeoneshotwiss has a reputation beyond reputeoneshotwiss has a reputation beyond reputeoneshotwiss has a reputation beyond reputeoneshotwiss has a reputation beyond reputeoneshotwiss has a reputation beyond reputeoneshotwiss has a reputation beyond repute

01-07-2018, 10:08 AM

I'm going on the 19th to play banks. Will decide when to leave based on how I perform

playing cue: Ariel Carmeli
other cues owned: Ariel Carmeli x 5, Richard Black, Kenny Murrell, Kornele x 2, Schon x 2

"the game winning shot is always the one you're looking at..."

Old
  (#36)
Richard Kapela
AzB Silver Member
Richard Kapela has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Kapela has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Kapela has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Kapela has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Kapela has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Kapela has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Kapela has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Kapela has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Kapela has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Kapela has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Kapela has a reputation beyond repute

01-10-2018, 01:44 PM

I will be there the 23rd through the 28th.

Old
  (#37)
pool101
AzB Gold Member
pool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

01-15-2018, 11:39 AM

I will be there the 18th - 21st. Taking Little Joe his new DVD's, and some for John Brumback. Not sure if I am contributing to banks yet. Taking the wife this year, looking forward to it.

Roger that
Old
  (#38)
Danny Harriman
AzB Silver Member
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

Roger that - Yesterday, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHQ View Post
the usual gangsters?
Gangstas, or gangsters - what's the difference? Never mind I really don't care, if they claim that label they all need serious weight from me.

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: