Thoroughbred tips...................

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thought i'd give these a shot so i purchased two MS. I went with MS because the Tomahawk ferrule on my Schmelke is harder than the Juma on the other shaft. I think i made the right choice as the MS hits great. Firm hit, good spin and also sounds right. Fellow AZ'r Duane Remick installed it and did a great job. I'm still a big Ultraskin fan but was curious about these and for 10bux they are a good product at a fair price. For you tip-flippers out there i'd give one a try.

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
I agree. Very nice tips. Installed a medium for a local yesterday & it played quite well, held chalk well, and most importantly held shape.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thought i'd give these a shot so i purchased two MS. I went with MS because the Tomahawk ferrule on my Schmelke is harder than the Juma on the other shaft. I think i made the right choice as the MS hits great. Firm hit, good spin and also sounds right. Fellow AZ'r Duane Remick installed it and did a great job. I'm still a big Ultraskin fan but was curious about these and for 10bux they are a good product at a fair price. For you tip-flippers out there i'd give one a try.

Good too know, gar. I have a cue coming from Kelly Petersen @ MVPcues.com. Of course the ferrules will be Tomahawk, and I purchased the T-Bred MS's, and sent them to KP. I have tried the Tomahawk with Ultraskin Softs, and Precision M's. I think these Med-Sofs, will be just the ticket. If Richard Harris of Blue-Grass is using them, they are likely a decent tip. :cool:
Thank you for the feedback.
j2