First

gordml

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used to be a programmer . I know how intense it can get.
Its obvious there were major tech difficulties.
Good job getting it back up:thumbup:

pro9dg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's Back

Now - about this Mosconi Cup................................................................................................................................................................................................................

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was interested in following the Turning Stone tournament, but I could not watch the free livestream because I had to work. I did catch bits and pieces of it between jobs, though, and the stream was clean and crystal clear. Danny was in the booth with Upstate Al and a few others. I enjoy Update Al's commentary.

Not having the AzBilliards News Page was a huge disappointment, especially the day of the finals. Fortunately, Phil Capelle kept everybody up to date on his Facebook page, which kept me up to date. Thank you, Phil, wherever you are! ;)

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some members still may not be able to her here if they use the http://azbilliards.com portal - which is still down - instead of the direct forum link.

Yep...can get to forums using browser 'history' links. but, cant get to main page via that saved link.

edit: thanks to mgt for the fix to access forums. GL with rest...been a long 3 days for the AZ addicted....

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Is it ever. I got here this morning and saw that I was already logged on. The new Al Gore rhythms, that Mr. H has put in place are so fast that it knows ahead of time when you're about to log on. Wow!
Then I remembered that I hadn't logged off from the last time I was here.
Anyway, thanks Mike, for the hard work. :thumbup: