How many room owners do not have Alcohol?

OTB

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!
Silver Member
Looking to see what Billiard Rooms dont serve alcohol. A picture would be nice also and how many tables. Just a general description and location too....:smile:

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unless the law has changed serving alcohol in a pool room in New Jersey was not allowed.

808billiards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do not sell alcohol at the moment but i do allow BYOB. I am in the process in getting a liqour license. I wanted to keep my pool hall non-alcoholic when i first opened but i soon realize that people play longer with the presence of alcohol.

CroweCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know that The League Room in Parkersburg, WV does not serve. It is BYOB though. The owner does advertise it as family friendly, kids with parents shoot for free and offers youth leagues. Also there is one guy there that will teach kids who are willing to learn, for nothing!

six 7ft diamonds
two 9ft diamonds
four 9ft gold crowns IIIs
six 7ft valleys

there are memberships, hourly, and coin ops. take your pick.

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
No alcohol here. Celebrating our 50th year owning a room. Minimal drama, less damage to tables this way for us. Our room is subsidized from retail sales. They account for 93% of our income. 17 table billiard parlor accounts for 7% ballpark. Makes it kid friendly this way. Lot of municipalities do not allow kids anyplace that alcohol is served. Makes it harder to introduce kids to the sport in many areas.

HDR10

HR Custom Cues
Silver Member
Looking to see what Billiard Rooms dont serve alcohol. A picture would be nice also and how many tables. Just a general description and location too....:smile:
I'm NOT the owner but, my local has 15 tables,a jukebox,a snack machine, coke machine and a gumball machine that's it! Charges at the door pool is free from open till close....$3 for bar boxes $5 diamond 9ft Monday/Thursday $5 and $8 Friday/Sunday. Very decent place when the air can keep up with the heat outside....lol

mark smith

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beezers no booze

20 tables, 23 years and still scratching it out. Russellville Arkansas population ~28,000 plus good size 4 year college. Never sold alcohol or authorized BYOB.

M.G.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not having a great mini brewery beer in Germany is unthinkable!
But for us that does not count as alcohol - more like bread :thumbup:

Where I play there is 1 Snooker table and ~20 pool tables, plus some gambling automats and 3x darts.

Cheers