The secret art of Pool - by Lee Brett

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Hello fellows :)

As some of you know- i really eat *instructional materials*-and always curious about new stuff.
I just received the book *The Secret Art Of Pool*, written by Lee Brett.
Since a very very long time the best book i ve seen and read. Lee brings his stuff straight to the point- he s talking about all important things you need in pool to be successful. He talks about strong fundamentals, about pre-shot-routines and and and. - it would be a bit too long if i would show all here, which i liked :)
I really recommend this book. As i said- The best book i read in a very very long time,

Mr. Lee Breet-- Hats off, brilliant work!

lg from overseas,

ingo

Bandanna Joe

Watchez Supporter
Silver Member
As I stated in another thread, Lee Brett, should have named this book the, 'REAL Secrets of Pool,' as every other book and video that I ever bought was nothing in comparison to the true fundamentals and difficult concepts made easy in his book.

For advanced players, it will help you rethink your pre-shot routine/addressing the ball, and for beginners, it will give you the 'real' fundamentals that the greatest cueist utilize.

This book provides sound methodology for creating consistency.

Lee gives players a way to classify the most common shots into three categories.

He teaches the proper way for the psyche to deal with the table in approach and execution.

If you don't like reading, no problem. The print is large and easy to follow. You will cruise through the material, and even a champion, will add something to his arsenal by reading this!

levartze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"The Secret Art of Pool" a must have book!

Lee Brett has made everything simple and clear; no table of contents, no page numbers; just all the most important secrets you need to be a better pool player. The book is simplified, anyone can understand it. It includes tests you can take to show whether you understood what you read. The book covers all aspects of what every pool player needs to make balls. I highly recommend Lee Brett’s book “The Secret Art of Pool” to pool players that want to improve their game.
Bob Beaulieu
WorldPPA
November 30, 2011

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
After reading it 2nd time i still have the same opinion- a great book written by Lee Brett.
He reduces his descriptions just to the important amount. A book for eveyone- even for beginners, intermediate-and also far experienced guys, who wants to take the next step.

Good Work Lee,
lg
Ingo

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
would have liked some photos along with the descriptions
the wording print and ball numbers in the weii table drill diagrams is very difficult to read even with reading glasses
good information presented in a straightfoward manner