j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Out of Town

Folks,
I will be out of town until late Thursday evening. 06/15/17, I believe. :wink:
I will not have any material with me, so I will not be shipping anything until Friday of this coming week. There will also be some changes to the way that I will be handling the 1.5" stock going forward. I will communicate those changes as I finalize my plans for that size material. :cool: I sincerely appreciate the all the kind words, remarks, support, etc. Remember, mine is but one of many good materials out there... and not many things in life are truly a one size fits all. Whether it be tips, cues, joints, ferrules, etc, etc...I encourage the consumer to educate themselves on the variety, quality, playability, and any number of other characteristics, that truly make whatever their decision may be, the best fit for their particular want/need/application.
As always, my very best regards. :cool:
Joe P

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tomahawk material

Still have some material remaining. Happy early Father's day to all.
Best regards.
Joe P

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tomahawk

Guys and gals.
I will be out of town until July 2nd, or 3rdish, or thereabouts, starting early tomorrow morning. I will have access to communication, but I won't be processing, or shipping until after Independence day.
I wish you all a safe and happy holiday.
Thank you to all who have enjoyed the material. :cool:
Joe P

Nuts4Tascarellas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a question about glue. Love the Tomahawk material. My problem is that I have been ha ing tips pop off the ferrules. I have been using Loctite gel. I figured I would go directly to the source for advice.

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
^ I have used loctite 401 with good results, so far no tip failures with it and I have been using Tomahawk ferrules on my predator shafts for a long while :rolleyes:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a question about glue. Love the Tomahawk material. My problem is that I have been ha ing tips pop off the ferrules. I have been using Loctite gel. I figured I would go directly to the source for advice.

I am a big fan of the Devcon line of adhesives. I would also say that anything Kimmo suggests, is likely sound advice as well. Hope this helps.
Best regards.
Joe P

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Happy 4th of July! :)

Hello All,
I have 3, four foot sections of white Tomahawk ferrule material, and 1, four foot section of black.
I am having a sale on these pieces. I will let them go for $76.00 a piece, ;) shipped in CONUS ONLY!
Happy RED, WHITE & BLUE. :cool:
j2

The sale price is good for the rest of today, and tomorrow ONLY.

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello All,
I have 3, four foot sections of white Tomahawk ferrule material, and 1, four foot section of black.
I am having a sale on these pieces. I will let them go for $76.00 a piece, ;) shipped in CONUS ONLY!
Happy RED, WHITE & BLUE. :cool:
j2

The sale price is good for the rest of today, and tomorrow ONLY.

Sale still going.
Sincere thanks.
Joe P

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will take 1 of each color, one white and one black

If you want to send me an invoice request, my email is

michaelkennedy_1@yahoo.com

thanks

mike 'acedonkyace'

PS. I prefer to have the full four foot lengths when shipped. Thanks, Not cut into sections. Thanks

mike

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you want to send me an invoice request, my email is

michaelkennedy_1@yahoo.com

thanks

mike 'acedonkyace'

PS. I prefer to have the full four foot lengths when shipped. Thanks, Not cut into sections. Thanks

mike

You got it Mike.
1 four footer of each color is yours. Invoice sent. :cool:
Best regards.
Joe P

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Only 2 left!

Only 2 white four foot sections left @ sale price. The black is sold pending payment.
Thanks all.
j2

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tomahawk ferrule material

Still have 2 white 4 footers left. $85.00 a piece out the door within the continental lower 48 United States. :cool:
Best regards.
Joe P