Robbing the Bank Shot!

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Robbing the Bank Shot! ---Bank Book-$2.99!

Robbing the Bank Shot $2.99 ebook
is the third book in the Acquiring Excellence in Pool Series. I removed the book for sale on Amazon.com as I'm going to take the material inside it in a new direction. I
willing to help people with the material I had in it but it will be incorporated a new way.

aimisthegameinpool.com

The information was primarily about details of the Pass Over and Back Cut Bank. These bank shots are crucial to playing a good game of One Pocket
and when the book emerges it will do so in a book more geared towards that game and it will be in ebook only for awhile.

It's hard to go wrong with $2.99!

Robbing.Bank.Shot Sized2.jpg

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Still hoping that at some point I may be able to obtain your first printed book on this tutorial.

Matt B.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
No. I don't own video equipment. My banking techniques are an adaptation designed to fill a void in back cut and pass banking technique that I haven't seen used in other materials. I don't slam bank like in bank pool games where they are trying to cinch the bank. I want to be able to adjust the bank from whatever angle I have and either make it or leave it in front of the pocket. I describe how to adjust the pass bank from different angles not just the half way point of the bank. The technique teaches you to find the half way point but that's not always the easier way to make it. I apply the same half way point finding reference on all shots. I like banking with some cue ball control like in one pocket. It does make it harder but its more meaningful when you allow that you might miss.

Any videos of you providing instruction?

Last edited:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
No. I don't own video equipment. My banking techniques are an adaptation designed to fill a void in back cut and pass banking technique that I haven't seen used in other materials. I don't slam bank like in bank pool games where they are trying to cinch the bank. I want to be able to adjust the bank from whatever angle I have and either make it or leave it in front of the pocket. I describe how to adjust the pass bank from different angles not just the half way point of the bank. The technique teaches you to find the half way point but that's not always the easier way to make it. I apply the same half way point finding reference on all shots. I like banking with some cue ball control like in one pocket. It does make it harder but its more meaningful when you allow that you might miss.

I’ve always found it better to play position off the bank, how else is a player gonna stay in the patch with the rock?

The banks don’t control me. I control them. The balls ain’t the fed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hmm. Other "teachers" offer video and explanation.

How come you don't?

Doesn't really matter. I've decided to tailor my bank material to One Pocket so
I removed it from Amazon a few days ago and I come out with new material to that end.
It was ebook only to help me understand the market before going to print but I decided
to approach it a different way before going into all of that. Sorry I couldn't help you by
creating a video. I will continue to teach the techniques. All of my stuff is original in the
way I approach it. I also taught how manipulate the banks with Side Spin but then again
it was more in line with what a One Pocket player would want so I'm going that way with the material next time.