CCS Mississauga

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Anyone here planning on attending the 2015 CCS Nationals in Mississauga? As Arnold once said, "I'll be back"! Planning on playing in the Advanced Eight Ball again. Wish CCS would move the nine ball to Tuesday so I could play in both. Having to drive up Sunday night and then sit all day Tuesday is not my cup of tea.

Lyn

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
where can i get more info about this event?

Either through the CCS website or going to www.americancuesports.org and clicking on the CCS link. You don't have to be a member but the fee to join to play is an additional $50 cdn. Great bunch of people. The CBSA also holds it's National final tournament the same week so you'll get to see most of Canada's finest players. Both Snooker and Pool.

Lyn

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Either through the CCS website or going to www.americancuesports.org and clicking on the CCS link. You don't have to be a member but the fee to join to play is an additional $50 cdn. Great bunch of people. The CBSA also holds it's National final tournament the same week so you'll get to see most of Canada's finest players. Both Snooker and Pool.

Lyn

I am pretty sure that snooker will not be there.

8/9/10 and full tournament this year. They're bringing in diamond 9ft tables.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Bring this up to the tournament director.

I know they brought in diamonds for a couple TAP tournamnets in ontario.

Alredy spoke with Ted Harms. Valley's it is! Strangely enough, Gary Benson brings his tables from Colorado to install at Mississauga. Seems like a mighty long journey. Must be reasonably lucrative.

Lyn

robodonkee

I was there last year and yes it is a great time. A great bunch of people to. Hoping to get back this year. Won a trip last year. But it looks like this year work is going to be in the way.

guelphdad

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HOTEL NAME CHANGE

FYI received a note from the Delta Meadowvale recently (a large contingent of us going from St. Catharines) and the hotel is being re-branded after March 16th and no longer will be the Delta Meadowvale. It will no longer operate under the Delta brand. They do not say what it will change to.

Here is the address of the hotel in case anyone needs it that doesn't have it already:
6750 Mississauga Rd, Mississauga, ON L5N 2L3
some confusion may occur if you are looking for one hotel name and it is another.

Last edited: