Mark Kulungian and Alex P...

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Alex is always looking to improve and Mark K is an avid straight pool player as it is his favorite game. He is also a certified instructor, this is him and Alex going over shots and strategies. They did this for a while and Alex was very appreciative.

So if you're in the area you may want to stop in and chat with Mark about cues, or a lesson...

JV

Attachments

• IMG_0280.jpg
    IMG_0280.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 583
  • IMG_0281.jpg
    IMG_0281.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 557
  • IMG_0278.jpg
    IMG_0278.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 429

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I enjoyed watching you play Alex. You are always a crowd pleaser. Mark did a great job hosting the event. It was a pleasure to meet him.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Mark is a Great Guy, and a Great Player.

I had the pleasure of meeting and playing him last summer. we played 4 games and we split 2 each.

I look forward to seeing him again, hopefully soon, i really learned a lot from the session that we put in. and playing a more advanced player such as mark really helped bring my game up a notch !!!

-Steve

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice post Joe...Alex is one of my favorite players and Mark is a straight-up cool dude.:thumbup:

BayGene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark Kulungian and Alex Pagalayan

I was enchanted at my first visit to Pool Table Magic, a great room, and its owner, a great guy. Although the Lion is certainly a crowd pleaser, I've resented his behavior at a number of 14.1 events in the past, such as the Derby City Challenge and the World in 2011 in New Brunswick. I hope he has but that behind him, and I certainly am willing to do that too,

Last edited:

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice post OP. That's good to see, not thinking that you're so good that you can't still learn something.

Keith