400 plus

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I know, ED.
It was almost a -6, but I f'd up and actually made a ball.

shane mcminn could verify......we used to one up each other teaching this chick how to play one hole (no pun intended).....15-2, then i gave her 20-3, then shane gives her 30-2 bla bla bla

one day i walk in and she starts barking (we were all good friends) she wantsme to play her....says something like shane gave her 50-2

i got lippy and shit F*** shane (lol) ill give you 90 to 2 and beat that azz....cuz you dont pay attention girl.

so we play.....6 hours.....and the ghost has the woman 88- (-4)........

i swing away as the TOI shot down low....i mean i blind man could not miss......

i lost 2-88..........IN ONE POCKET....didn't play pool for a week....i'm sure its some kind of record lol...closest/biggest loss lmfao

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny H. stay calm your big video run was a great run. I bought the DVD super run and also very good commentary. Danny I hope you come back and play next year in the DCC 14.1 challenge. We had great play this year and hope to have more tables next year. You are always one to watch, straight shooting and nice patterns.

Also I do not think anything was going on to sell more DVD's for John's high run as that was recently put on youtube for free viewing so pretty sure they are not looking to sell more copies of that DVD. Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrPrRvPOUkA

David/Blackjack I appreciate all of your 14.1 knowledge and sharing with the world. You are a true asset to the pool community.

Straight pool is fun lets all get along

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
ok

Danny H. stay calm your big video run was a great run. I bought the DVD super run and also very good commentary. Danny I hope you come back and play next year in the DCC 14.1 challenge. We had great play this year and hope to have more tables next year. You are always one to watch, straight shooting and nice patterns.

Also I do not think anything was going on to sell more DVD's for John's high run as that was recently put on youtube for free viewing so pretty sure they are not looking to sell more copies of that DVD. Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrPrRvPOUkA

David/Blackjack I appreciate all of your 14.1 knowledge and sharing with the world. You are a true asset to the pool community.

Straight pool is fun lets all get along
It's something about David does not 'stir the cool aid' but I will leave it alone. John is a great player and it is nice that he is willing to share his 366 to the public, heard he hurt his spine and I do hope he recovers. Some people are talkers and others are doer's'. The talkers 'ass sit' and the do'er's ass do.

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
It's something about David does not 'stir the cool aid' but I will leave it alone. John is a great player and it is nice that he is willing to share his 366 to the public, heard he hurt his spine and I do hope he recovers. Some people are talkers and others are doer's'. The talkers 'ass sit' and the do'er's ass do.

e3abc221168aba0d26ef83c98ff9a1335639c10b14ee024e440fe7f057504ffd.jpg