Rhea vs OMGWTF

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
This is mainly what I was curious about. If her competition doesn't care then no one else should.

H,

The reason so many people care is the same as those who want no one to infringe on their inalienable rights but wish to dictate to others how they should run their lives. Even behind closed doors. Never going to solve that one! If I can't have it, neither can you. Sound familiar?

Lyn

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
I watched your last couple of matches, dude. It seems like the fickle Pool gods reared their heads. In your match against Kristie (?), she had you 4-1 or 4-2 and it seems like her wheels came off and you stole the win. Likewise, in your match against OMG, it seemd like you were in the drivers seat at 4-? and had multiple chances to close out the match. The last rack, you had three legitimate shots at the 8 ball, to win. In that match, OMG stole the win, IMO.

Either way, nice finish. Congrats.

Eric

Last edited:

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Ok, I watched 8 minutes and I had enough lol. To me it looked like a couple apa's 4's playing , not an amateur us open. Also, if this is what espn has to look forward to it only backs up my wpba thread homestly. What was this ? This means what? Our own is third best out of the amateur ladies???? This also gives credence to the women men split everyone talks about..... compare this to the amateur men....8 minutes i won't get back lol, oh well now I know

In all fairness, a lot of the perennial strong finishers didnt show up this year. This year might have been the weakest Women's field in many years. Not sure why, though.

Eric

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
H,

The reason so many people care is the same as those who want no one to infringe on their inalienable rights but wish to dictate to others how they should run their lives. Even behind closed doors. Never going to solve that one! If I can't have it, neither can you. Sound familiar?

Lyn

With all due respect CK, no one here is infringing. The same rights given to him to do/ act / dress or whatever are also given to anyone else who decides it is something they don't care for... at all. So basically do what ya want but folks don't have to like it and free speech goes along with that both ways. Actual infringement would be automatic beat downs on sight, but of course that is not happening. Now, closed doors - HA! This has been anything but closed doors. I think of it were strictly behind closed doors not many would care that much honestly. And yes, yes you can have it cause we don't want none 😊!

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm admittedly a little slow. Rhea is a dude?

You seem sincere so I'll bring u up to speed since it's not a secret or nothing. Yup, ( was ) a dude that's now a ( girl ) that actually likes girls..... all I got for ya, definitely over my head and pay grade lol.