I hope this isn't a typo...

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
wow, i think that might be a typo !!!!!! i think the "You Save" & "Our Price" is swapped

if you find out otherwise, let us all know

Steve

Last edited:

ShaneT58

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't think its a typo. Individually they are listed for $5 as a HOT DEAL! I'm ordering the set now.

sausage

Banned
thanks for posting that. i ordered the DVD's and while i was there, some tips and chalk. :grin:

EDRJR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After seeing that deal...

... I looked at ALL 70 pages of clearance items, LOL.

jetlau3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
20 bucks for 5 DVDs?? Wow. I just ordered a set. Also have a Chapelles Straight Pool book coming. Can't wait to get back into the game.

riding9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ordered mine lastnight and received the shipment tracking information this morning

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the info. Just ordered a set for me and one to give to a friend. Anymore deals like this one feel free to post it.

-Brandon

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for posting this. I just ordered a set and also stocked up on some odds and ends I've been meaning to get for a while. If this is their idea of a loss leader it's a good one.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Don't forget coupon code "AZBER" at checkout for 10% discount!

Folks:

Don't forget to apply your 10% discount on whatever you buy prior to January 11th, as described here:

http://azbilliards.com/2000storya.php?storynum=7237

Like an idiot, I already placed my order (for the aforementioned 14.1 DVD set, among other things), and didn't see this discount notice until after the order was committed. Damn it!

But I hope my lesson learned benefits others who may be seeing this prior to placing their order.

-Sean

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Just ordered a set for me and one to give to a friend.
I did the same. Thanks to the OP for the great find!!! For me shipment cost exceeds the price of the set, lol. Definitely it happens first time for an order of two or more dvds :thumbup:

StillLearnin'

Registered
Discount Code not working

Anyone else having an issue with the 10% discount code?

I guess there are some restrictions, but I thought I would ask. I am trying to order a couple of videos, and the checkout button keeps saying, "Promo Code is Invalid."

Don't want to go ahead and order if I might be able to save a couple of bucks.

Thanks!

Tom

Demondrew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My set of five disks came today; all pretty and new! FedEx from Syberts to SE Michigan is like getting it overnight.

Thanks for the heads up.

Andy

zombiewoff

Registered
Worth so much more. I got a set before Christmas as...um....an early present to myself. Some great matches.

joewag2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks so much for the heads up. Ordered a set after reading only reading the third post, then came back to read the rest and fround out about the 10% discount... Duh!!! Still, what's buck or so saving on an already killer deal!

Thanks again!