New high run on my diamond table!

Landon Shuffett

Registered
3-12-12

Its been raining all day here and the table was playing slow and wet. I cleaned up the balls and the table and gave it a try. Finally today on my second try I ran 154. Been playing a lot of 14.1 but no 100's. It's really bitter sweet because I was only 6 balls away from breaking my high 159 on a forgiving Brunswick but at the same time managed to break my previous 140 on my diamond table. Overall pretty pleased!

Still looking to break my 159 and hopefully a 200 someday. Gonna keep going at it.

Landon

Salamander

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3-12-12

Its been raining all day here and the table was playing slow and wet. I cleaned up the balls and the table and gave it a try. Finally today on my second try I ran 154. Been playing a lot of 14.1 but no 100's. It's really bitter sweet because I was only 6 balls away from breaking my high 159 on a forgiving Brunswick but at the same time managed to break my previous 140 on my diamond table. Overall pretty pleased!

Still looking to break my 159 and hopefully a 200 someday. Gonna keep going at it.

Landon

Super accomplishment at your age.

driven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that's a real lot of balls, congrats.
last I heard 150 and out wins the us open
steven

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
3-12-12

Landon

Congrats Landon, keep up the hard work it will pay off and you'll have 200 in short order.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Since I'm not surprised given your ability, the coolest thing about this is hearing of one of the up and coming youngsters putting in some serious time practicing straight pool!!!!

LightsOut

Jason
Silver Member
Congrats on the great run on a Diamond! I know 200 will come for you sometime soon - keep it up.

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Congrats young-gun! Very strong!
Once you ve been in the *big zone* you ll get more often into it. You got all in your arsenal a great player needs.
Keep shooting Landon :)

always a smooth stroke,

lg from overseas,
Ingo

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
congrats Landon, stay with the real game (14.1 that is)! It will prove making benefits for your game in general. And such a run on Diamond is pretty strong, I've heard ;)

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats you will have 200 and more if you keep working. Landon I think you should go back up to Cambellsville now and fire that double century and join a very elite club.

FYI AZ I have played on both tables and the Diamond is pretty tuff but very fair. The GC at the poolroom in Cambellsville is a little loose but not giant buckets either and its well maintained, probably a better table for 14.1 and closer to what was used when 14.1 was the champions game but of course the major difference is fast cloth, not nappy. I bet John S would say that the 140 Diamond run is close to 200 run on a loose GC.

Keep stroking Landon

smokey

let's roll
Silver Member
hey Landon...

WOW - that's Great!

i am sure you will soon be far, far higher than a 160 [on a non-forgiving table]

it is great to know you are playing 14.1. it is the best pool game to me. i hope you and your generation enjoy it as much as many of us do

just knowing you enjoy it might help bring it back. i can honestly say, there is no game i enjoy to watch more than 14.1

all the best and Great Job!
smokey

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
Great run, Landon. Even sweeter that it was on tough equipment! Keep playing & keep posting those big numbers. I love to hear how you are progressing.