Moving to Phoenix area

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just accepted a job offer in Chandler, AZ. I know about Freezer’s, but if anyone has any other advice on big tournaments or cool hangouts please let me know. Will be there in a couple of weeks. Will also be looking for a table mechanic to level my table when I get there.

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just accepted a job offer in Chandler, AZ. I know about Freezer’s, but if anyone has any other advice on big tournaments or cool hangouts please let me know. Will be there in a couple of weeks. Will also be looking for a table mechanic to level my table when I get there.

Check out Az billiard and dart news on line.... lot of ads for rooms.
I'd add Main Street in mesa and a few others... pm if you want.

Td

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I wish you the best on your move. Arizona is getting a great guy and player.

SARDiver

JCC Chief
Silver Member
That's a great area. It's been so long since I lived and played pool there that most of the places I played in are gone (except Doc & Eddy's).

Good luck on your move and in your new job!

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a great area. It's been so long since I lived and played pool there that most of the places I played in are gone (except Doc & Eddy's).

Good luck on your move and in your new job!

Appreciate it!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
E.....please see if you can find out what happened to Cocobolo Cowboy...
..he hasn’t posted for almost a year.

Thanx

gcmortal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been a couple of years, but I liked Bullshooter's (just avoid Friday and Saturday nights). Roger Long has the pro shop there and did great work for me, bet he would know the table mechanics.

Also liked Skip & Jan's, but see that it recently relocated to Gilbert. Hopefully the quality came along also.

Main St. didn't work for me because of the jukebox. Everything else was solid.

Many options. Great pool town!

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
Welcome to AZ! I moved here just under 2 years ago and love it--I'm sure you will too. I'm 3 hours from Phoenix, so I don't get to go there much, but it's a big pool scene there. Pockets is a great room in Tucson that hosts tournaments a few times/month.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome to AZ! I moved here just under 2 years ago and love it--I'm sure you will too. I'm 3 hours from Phoenix, so I don't get to go there much, but it's a big pool scene there. Pockets is a great room in Tucson that hosts tournaments a few times/month.

Good to hear about you again. I often wonder about you and the bear. And the shark dog too.

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I lived out there for about 4 years,I have never been anywhere in this country, where there were so many high level players.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eric...Glad you got what you wanted! See you next year, out in Phoenix!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
Sadly, the bear conveyed with the house... My shark-dog died unfornately, Walter...I have to get another one (and bear, too) in advance of any potential visits from you both!

I've seen that bear myself a couple of times. Steve's a good guy,
and I'm sure he likes the weather a LOT better than MD in winter!
LOL

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sadly, the bear conveyed with the house... My shark-dog died unfornately, Walter...I have to get another one (and bear, too) in advance of any potential visits from you both!

Sorry to hear about the pup. I do love dogs.

Do you really need another bear, really?!:grin-square: