Shaw v Filler Race to 50 9-ball Live on Facebook Now

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I watched much of this match and these two made it look VERY easy. After the set was over I was inspired and uncovered my Diamond pro and played for a few hours....I suk.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Do you guys think the 10 ball game will be closer, or further apart? I vote further.

I vote further. Shaw is just plain a better player than Filler, all the hype on Filler aside.

One day, Filler might be able to play with the likes of Shaw on a Diamond table, but today ain't that day.

I'll say it again, I think Filler is dead money on the 10 Foot Challenge at DCC.

Short Bus Russ

The-Professor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I vote further. Shaw is just plain a better player than Filler, all the hype on Filler aside.

One day, Filler might be able to play with the likes of Shaw on a Diamond table, but today ain't that day.

I'll say it again, I think Filler is dead money on the 10 Foot Challenge at DCC.

Short Bus Russ

He may not win the Bigfoot challenge, but the kid won the China Open over Chang in the finals. He's World Class by any definition.

I watched the race to 50, Jason broke the balls great, Filler didn't... That was the biggest difference. If Filler had broke better it would have been much closer in their practice set.

The-Professor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He may not win the Bigfoot challenge, but the kid won the China Open over Chang in the finals. He's World Class by any definition.

I watched the race to 50, Jason broke the balls great, Filler didn't... That was the biggest difference. If Filler had broke better it would have been much closer in their practice set.

And yes I agree that Shaw is better than Filler.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
not playing today i just left the poolhall no match today.

I'd imagine after the drubbing Filler took the first day, and the fact that he would be expected to do worse the second day, that he bowed out until could hit a few balls. He doesn't wanna take back-to-back beatings by Shaw right before DCC.

Short Bus Russ

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Short Bus Russ
Filler just beat Shaw 11-7.