Ovnea action action action!

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, I lied.

Prequel: Jesse Piercey and I went to Sarnia to play a monthly 9 ball tournament. After we got in a bit of action vs this fellow Todd Cunningham and Dave Arsenault. They won the first set and said pay after every set. No big deal, I pay the set. I ask them to post the next set for double, it takes 15 minutes and 4 guys to come up with the extra hundred. So I'm 300 loser and I quit the game that day.

Today! I see Todd and we make a game, I somehow get lucky and win two sets and they're kicking us out of the tournament area at 3am. All of a sudden there is no money to be found. Imagine that. He gave me his ID and said he had to go up to the room to get the dough after 30 minutes of him trying to not pay. Guy never comes back down...... Like I don't realize that he's there for the weekend playing in the tournament.

Anywho, I'd highly suggest not gambling with anyone associated with that group, in the Chatham area without seeing some cash in advance.

As a reward for reading this much, attached is Todd's drivers license that I have in my pocket.

I'll post how it goes tomorrow when I go back to collect.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Todd update!

Todd has left the building, apparently I am too large and menacing to face the wrath of 'The Lewis'

Here is Todd's number, if by chance anyone needed it. People were very happy to roll over and give me his info.
(519) 350-7048

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Danny, has posting the money become illegal?
..solves a lot of problems.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny, has posting the money become illegal?
..solves a lot of problems.

Seems like a reasonable request. I figured since we had played before and it wasn't big stakes that it should have been fine.

It was pretty funny situation, homeboy is down 200, tries to say its 100, then tries to say he's not paying because he forgot we were playing for 100.

Unfortunately I think this is common place for those type of people.

I was asked to play Saturday night at about 130am, then was trash talked when I let them know I live in Hamilton and starting at 130am at Le Spot might not be the best idea. Find out who the guy was, touched base, said its me and made an offer to play the next day....... Crickets. Lol. Guy say he'll play at the end of the month..... We all know what that means.

What's a hacker gotta do to get game around here?

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Todd has said he will be at strokers in London to pay this Wednesday. I'll update after.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You get paid?

I did not get paid. The Chatham team didn't go to strokers because their opposing team was sick..... The whole team. Sounds odd, no? That's the inside scoop I got from some reputable sources.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Todd again said that he will drop the money at strokers this week.

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Yeah, well Dan is ducking me now, over a lousy $50 bet.

'course, I'm the one who lost....:embarrassed2:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, well Dan is ducking me now, over a lousy $50 bet.

'course, I'm the one who lost....:embarrassed2:

Dee El the stake horse was supposed to put Erik in the box Friday at shooters against Dave Parker but Dave is no longer able to travel on Friday to shooters. I guess we'll have to catch up some time. I've decided I hate tournaments so I rarely come to shooters without a game set up in advance. I'm supposed to be playing a fellow from Le Spot but he said I had to wait until the end of the month...... Whatever that means. :eek:

My thread is still empty of offers on my 'looking for a game' query.

I can accept Paypal if you want, I'm not overly concerned about it. We'll catch up at some point.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Back to topic. Todd has not been replying via text and I have not been paid.

I do know he'll be at the monthly first Saturday tournament in Sarnia this weekend. Anyone who is reading (I know that you're reading and you talk to him) feel free to let him know a DL representative may or may not be visiting Sarnia this weekend to collect.

Really would have preferred to do it the easy way.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
01C5472A-8FD9-41CB-A6E9-2E8B37D6A847-5622-0000032E1CCB45D6.jpg

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Back to topic. Todd has not been replying via text and I have not been paid.

I do know he'll be at the monthly first Saturday tournament in Sarnia this weekend. Anyone who is reading (I know that you're reading and you talk to him) feel free to let him know a DL representative may or may not be visiting Sarnia this weekend to collect.

Really would have preferred to do it the easy way.

Todd was at the Sarnia monthly tournament today. He was tipped off about this thread and then subsequently threatened me about taking the photo down. I told him the betting public needs to know who bets with no cash. He wasn't impressed. I dont imagine I'll ever get paid so at the very least, Id like to keep myself amused with the whole thing before I have a look for him.

Depending on my mood, I'll post screen shots of the conversation on how it went.

Really, how can I just get paid.

Sarnia Shorty

He's going to the bag
Silver Member
Missed the most recent monthly at R&R but I was happy to come on here and check out the updates. This topic makes me smile :D

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Missed the most recent monthly at R&R but I was happy to come on here and check out the updates. This topic makes me smile :D

Which part specifically makes you smile?

There is an update!....... **** it, I lied. He's still a piece of shit.