Marc Turcasso (Matcase) fancy envelope style case

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now I am a big, big fan of the early style cues and cases. With cases, the Envelope style case is right at the top of the list for me. Chas Clements was undoubtedly one of the greatest case makers ever and made the Envelope style case in a way no one else could really copy, such was the level of detail and craftsmanship. Unfortunately, due to his injuries later in life, Chas never made me a case.

Enter Marc Turcasso. Marc makes Envelope style cases of a quality I have only ever seen from Chas. The work that has gone into this case is truly amazing and I am still shocked when I look at it (its been in the house a week now). The grade of leather, the stitching, the carving, the overall package is something that just exudes quality.

I don't say this lightly, Marc's work is on par with the great Chas Clements. I sincerely hope Marc will soon get the recognition he so thoroughly deserves. These cases are as serious as it gets. If you are in the market for something special and are prepared to wait, I can think of no better person.

Si
PS: The cue is Ginky's Tascarella, it looks good in this case.
002.jpg

006-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

007-1.jpg

torqiet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW.. so this is the case you were waiting for.. congrats on such a nice acquisition!

kemp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HOLY BALLS! Nice man, really nice. Executed to perfection. Love the little accessory pouch on the strap too. Grade A case right there.

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Wow Si, what a nice Case and Cue toooooooooooooooo.
Can't wait to see your new Dealer Case as well, mine arrieve yesterday and it is for sure a Monster,the Stingray can not beat :)
Ralf

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Another masterpiece. Chas' criteria is what he calls Safari Grade meaning you can take it to the jungle and depend on it to hold up under all conditions.

This is a case that certainly meets those standards with style and origininality.

Amazing!

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Marc is fast heading to the top of the heap for sure if not already there.....very nice work again Marc!...craftsmanship at it's best!.........

chazdillon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow......i sit in my room and practice tooling leather and that is so motivational. I cant wait to be that good. I never really appreciated it untill i started practicing. Ill just tell everyone that it is just like sculpting something out of stone. a mallot, metal tools, and hours of hard, mind numbing work went into that.

do u have contact info for him. that is one of the best cases i have ever seen. rarely does anyone tool that well and construct such a quality case. if he was my neighbor i would go wake him up right now and tell him to teach me everything he know.

Im going to practice now. that guy is rediculous.

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
I have to say this is the nicest envelope style case I have ever seen. In fact, I would honestly have to say that it is one of my favorite cases of all time.

Enjoy the case. It is absolutely beautiful...............

JimmyK

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you all for the comments, I am glad everyone can see just how good Marc is at making cases from these pictures. For me, the turning point was when I saw Tim's (skins) case for his fancy Tascarella. What an incredible piece of functional art. It was very clear that Marc has a skill few people have.

Marc is a top tier case maker and I feel very privileged to own one of his cases.

Si

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
thediamond said:
Now I am a big, big fan of the early style cues and cases. With cases, the Envelope style case is right at the top of the list for me. Chas Clements was undoubtedly one of the greatest case makers ever and made the Envelope style case in a way no one else could really copy, such was the level of detail and craftsmanship. Unfortunately, due to his injuries later in life, Chas never made me a case.

Enter Marc Turcasso. Marc makes Envelope style cases of a quality I have only ever seen from Chas. The work that has gone into this case is truly amazing and I am still shocked when I look at it (its been in the house a week now). The grade of leather, the stitching, the carving, the overall package is something that just exudes quality.

I don't say this lightly, Marc's work is on par with the great Chas Clements. I sincerely hope Marc will soon get the recognition he so thoroughly deserves. These cases are as serious as it gets. If you are in the market for something special and are prepared to wait, I can think of no better person.

Si
PS: The cue is Ginky's Tascarella, it looks good in this case.
002.jpg

006-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

007-1.jpg

Brother,

i dont know what to say ....... i am speechless .........