Similar tip to Kamui brown medium

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im looking for a non layered tip that plays about the same hardness as a Kamui brown medium. Today I decided to scuff my tip after about 20 hours of play. I chalked it up and noticed I was miscueing more than normal. I continued a six hour session and ended up with 5 or 6 miscues. After looking at the tip several times, the miscues looked to be coming from one of the glued seams on the leather tip. Im sure its just a mental thing but I have to find something that Im comfortable with. I used to love LePros but Im not sure where they stand in hardness with the Kamui Brown medium. Im wondering if someone could give me an idea of what solid tips might be close to the Kamui? Thanks

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone? Just looking for a couple ideas. I want to go back to Le pro but who knows if the boxes a guy purchases have been picked through, re boxed and sold? Could anyone find a half dozen quality tips?

Jdm34

jared marion
Silver Member
look into the Ki-Tech tips from outsville.com the hard plays nice they do sampler packs ive also heard there new break tips are awesome.