Unknown cue-

g_k_ace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont have information about this cue.I was said that its an Audrick custom cue.No signature anywhere.Can anyone give information?

Attachments

• IMG_0983.jpg
    IMG_0983.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_0982.jpg
    IMG_0982.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_0984.jpg
    IMG_0984.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_0985.jpg
    IMG_0985.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_0986.jpg
    IMG_0986.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 397

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
How you jump to this conclusion?What do you think is the price range?Do you have any clue about the cuemaker?

It's not personal, I'm not jumping to conclusions, the cue is an inexpensive Filipino cue.
I've seen super fancy Audrick cues sell for $200, and I don't care for Filipino cues.
For the sake of full disclosure so nobody is offended, I love the Filipino people

g_k_ace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's not personal, I'm not jumping to conclusions, the cue is an inexpensive Filipino cue.
I've seen super fancy Audrick cues sell for $200, and I don't care for Filipino cues.
For the sake of full disclosure so nobody is offended, I love the Filipino people

I cant confrim its an Audrick,I was said it is without certainty.The purpose of this post is the identification of the cue by someone who knows and can explain with facts something about these cues and apparently is interested is those cues.In a different way I cant see why someone post is this thread.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
How you jump to this conclusion?What do you think is the price range?Do you have any clue about the cuemaker?

The pin, the joint construction, the build quality.

If you get 150 out of it, you're stealing

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I cant confrim its an Audrick,I was said it is without certainty.The purpose of this post is the identification of the cue by someone who knows and can explain with facts something about these cues and apparently is interested is those cues.In a different way I cant see why someone post is this thread.

I've never heard of anyone who is actually "interested" in those cues, and I buy & sell cues everyday..
There's no reason to think that it is not an Audrick cue, and I believe it's a Filipino cue.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So you post a Thread about a cue you do not have any clue about, asking others for input. You get said input from knowledge people. Said input isn't what you wanted to hear so you bash those that took the time to give you info. Good luck with your cue; better luck with your people skills.