Old
  (#31)
One Pocket John
AzB Gold Member
One Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-10-2016, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beneath_the_sur View Post
I bought the collection tonight, downloading now

Seen half of the kicking and some of the banks

30 bucks is worth 10+hrs of instructional videos
You won't regret the purchase.

The Kicking video (almost 3 hrs long) for me was the best. Watched it many times and practiced for many hours. The information in that video will help your kicking, safety and position play.

Have fun

John

One Pocket John
St. Louis, MO.

I don't play One Pocket as much as I use to, but when I do, I play at Cue & Cushion - Overland, MO.

In Memory of Dean Higgs and Harry Sims - gone but not forgotten and thank you.

Old
  (#32)
beneath_the_sur
play 1cushion & balkline
beneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond repute

06-10-2016, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Pocket John View Post
You won't regret the purchase.

The Kicking video (almost 3 hrs long) for me was the best. Watched it many times and practiced for many hours. The information in that video will help your kicking, safety and position play.

Have fun

John
and i might end up being able to apply some of it to my billiards play as well

see my avatar? thats my table

like i said, 30 bucks, no problem, ive spent more on food some days, on myself!

Support the growth and awareness of Carom in the us
Buy your self a Texas Carom club shirt and become an honorary member

http://forums.azbilliards.com/album....ictureid=17889
http://forums.azbilliards.com/album....ictureid=17890

ask me about balkline and 1 cushion billiards

Old
  (#33)
CMarshall
D player at best
CMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeCMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeCMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeCMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeCMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeCMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeCMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeCMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeCMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeCMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeCMarshall has a reputation beyond repute

02-23-2017, 10:49 PM

I like his stuff, he's easy to follow and the videos are very informative. Also, the price is right, too!

Old
  (#34)
Rackattach
Banned
Rackattach has a reputation beyond reputeRackattach has a reputation beyond reputeRackattach has a reputation beyond reputeRackattach has a reputation beyond reputeRackattach has a reputation beyond reputeRackattach has a reputation beyond reputeRackattach has a reputation beyond reputeRackattach has a reputation beyond reputeRackattach has a reputation beyond reputeRackattach has a reputation beyond reputeRackattach has a reputation beyond repute

05-27-2017, 06:55 AM

It's $20 well spent for any level player.

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: