AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs Classifieds FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Room Owner Discussion
Reload this Page Old American 3.5x7 Pool table for sale or Trade! Asking 1250 cash! Please read!

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old American 3.5x7 Pool table for sale or Trade! Asking 1250 cash! Please read!
Old
  (#1)
BanksRopen777
AzB Silver Member
BanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Cool Old American 3.5x7 Pool table for sale or Trade! Asking 1250 cash! Please read! - 11-20-2016, 12:35 AM

I have purchased a used billiards table 3.5 x 7 and the plate was removed and previous owner didn't know what kind of table it is! Can anyone help me identify the brand? Trying to get new cushions and bumpers! The rails have the silver round pieces that come up and bolts are under them! The corners and side pockets have metal end caps with indentation to rest your cues on! Table has a self ball return and two side posters to storage the balls! 1 solid piece slate! Rails are 1 5/8 thick from slate to top! I haven't removed the rails as I am not a table repair person! Thanks very much!
Attached Images

Last edited by BanksRopen777; 11-20-2016 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Forgot details and posted same pic twice!

Old
  (#2)
KissedOut
AzB Silver Member
KissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2016, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanksRopen777 View Post
I have purchased a used billiards table 3.5 x 7 and the plate was removed and previous owner didn't know what kind of table it is! Can anyone help me identify the brand? Trying to get new cushions and bumpers! The rails have the silver round pieces that come up and bolts are under them! The corners and side pockets have metal end caps with indentation to rest your cues on! Table has a self ball return and two side posters to storage the balls! 1 solid piece slate! Rails are 1 5/8 thick from slate to top! I haven't removed the rails as I am not a table repair person! Thanks very much!
If you haven't already, try posting this in the Table Mechanic section. That is where the guys that know about this stuff hang out.

Old
  (#3)
realkingcobra
Banned
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

12-17-2016, 03:28 PM

That's a "Quality" table, built by Baker manufacturing out of Gardena,CA. They went out of business a long time ago. During the last few years of production they were built by Olhausen Billiards as a secondary contract table. The rail bolts are hidden under the caps in the top of the rails.

Old
  (#4)
realkingcobra
Banned
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

12-17-2016, 03:32 PM

The.name plate is no original, the original was a plastic name plate that said Quality on it. There's one in a bar down the street from my shop, I'll take some pictures and show you.

Old
  (#5)
BanksRopen777
AzB Silver Member
BanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond reputeBanksRopen777 has a reputation beyond repute

05-06-2017, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realkingcobra View Post
That's a "Quality" table, built by Baker manufacturing out of Gardena,CA. They went out of business a long time ago. During the last few years of production they were built by Olhausen Billiards as a secondary contract table. The rail bolts are hidden under the caps in the top of the rails.

Yes sir your correct I love the table and it plays well! Only dislike the the slate sits down inside of the table on under the rails! Next table will be a diamond!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Spot it up buttercup! Money on the wood makes it all good, Money out of site causes FIGHTS!!!

Old
  (#6)
BanksRopen777
AzB Silver Member

05-06-2017, 11:39 AM

Quote:
The.name plate is no original, the original was a plastic name plate that said Quality on it. There's one in a bar down the street from my shop, I'll take some pictures and show you.

Please do I am having a metal plate built for it out of aluminum!

Spot it up buttercup! Money on the wood makes it all good, Money out of site causes FIGHTS!!!

Old
  (#7)
BanksRopen777
AzB Silver Member

05-10-2017, 12:48 PM

I have updated the table with Simonis 860 HR felt with K66 bumpers and Double cushioned the pockets to tighten them up! Table is for sale asking 1250! Can not deliver or ship but have someone that I can refer you too.

Old
  (#8)
BanksRopen777
AzB Silver Member

06-13-2017, 03:34 AM

Willing to take offers or trades for Small SUV?!!

Old
  (#9)
realkingcobra
Banned

06-13-2017, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Willing to take offers or trades for Small SUV?!!

Just how much do you think this tables worth?....LOL

Old
  (#10)
mchnhed
Steve Banning
mchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond repute

06-13-2017, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Just how much do you think this tables worth?....LOL
First post title says........

$1,250

Shoot Pool
Not People

Old
  (#11)
realkingcobra
Banned

06-13-2017, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchnhed View Post
First post title says........

$1,250
I think you missed my point, would YOU trade an SUV for that pool table?

Old
  (#12)
BanksRopen777
AzB Silver Member

08-03-2017, 07:08 PM

Trade 1500 retail cash 1200 to 1000 but willing to take 600 right now for it come get it! Stop playing due to medical issues!

Old
  (#13)
jtompilot
AzB Silver Member
jtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2017, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Trade 1500 retail cash 1200 to 1000 but willing to take 600 right now for it come get it! Stop playing due to medical issues!

You definitely missed the point.
You should have saved your money from installing new rubber and Simonis, donated it to some shelter and took the $1250 off your taxes

Old
  (#14)
BanksRopen777
AzB Silver Member

08-15-2017, 10:19 PM

I played on it until I got sick and can't play anymore!

Old
  (#15)
jtompilot
AzB Silver Member
jtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond repute

08-16-2017, 07:19 PM

Quote:
I played on it until I got sick and can't play anymore!

Sorry about your medical condition. Hope you recover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: