Dominiak Cues!

JamisonNeu

Mr. Masse
Silver Member
I would like to thank Dominiak Cues for their support. I think that their cues are some of the best in the world, and this newest one I just got is no different.

His prices are competitive his products are superior! Check this place out. They have something for everyone.

The newest one I got is called a "Sweet 16 Curly Deluxe". http://www.dominiakcues.com/

It has 2 sweet spots. That was the first thing I thought was very cool about it. The second is that I had a hard time finding the leather seam. They are not using cheap leather like many other production company's have started to do. It has a very solid hit, and very good construction too. I liked it so much it is the first cue since the "Pine Nut" that I tried to be careful not to ding.

I give this cue a 9 out of 10.

I can give discounts if you call me, or you can call them directly. Just tell them I sent you, and you will get a huge discount on any of their cues! Thank you, and Happy Holidays!

wahoo bob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great looking cue! I'm realy glad you took such good care of the "Pine Nut"
Hope you have a great Christmas!
Bob

Lance Link

Banned
His older 3/8x10 work...

I (basically) won this at our last league banquet raffle...

I wasn't in the market for a new cue, but that was the best raffle ticket I ever bought !!!

Attachments

• DOMINIAKB.jpg
    DOMINIAKB.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 2,743
  • DOMINIAKF.jpg
    DOMINIAKF.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 2,762

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And I would add: Dominiak is one of the smaller makers that seems to go out of his way to help a few players out at all times.

Never dealt with him, but I have noticed his good works.

2 thumbs up!

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
The price is excellent and it includes shipping if I am not mistaken. That's a good value for sure. I can't say anything about the playability but the radial lamination suggests to me that it may be a lower deflection shaft. Is that correct?

BTW, a little birdy came through New Orleans and was bribed with some brewskies to share some of the " POOL SECRETS" you shared with him. He sang the whole time I bought the beers. :D :cool:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I (basically) won this at our last league banquet raffle...

I wasn't in the market for a new cue, but that was the best raffle ticket I ever bought !!!

Lance, I LOVE your signature line. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dominiak sponsored a buddy of mine for a while and I got to try out a few of their cues and, I will say, I thought very highly of the playability and workmanship.

Plus they are made in western NY, USA, USA! :thumbup:

Best,
Brian kc

JamisonNeu

Mr. Masse
Silver Member
Yes Joey, they are a low deflection shaft, if you make it to Derby City let me know, and I'll let you try them out. I don't even know how I used to make balls before I switched.

Everyone I have put on these has liked them. I think the Ultrapete (UP*) is going to be one of the number one selling cues of all time. As soon as it starts getting around more. The UP* is the most affordable, best hitting cue in its price range. $230 for what was a $500 technology just a year ago.

Dominiak Cues has already had to hire two guys since I started working with him, If I have it my way he will put a dozen to work by next Christmas season.

Anyway not to sound too much like a commercial...I will end this by saying whom ever is out there telling my "secret" pool lessons to people is doing good by me. I hope it was something you didn't know already.

Merry Christmas Joey, I hope you get the one you want!

4.0x3.48

Never tire of learning.
Silver Member
Another two HUGE thumbs up for William Dominiak! He makes an outstanding product, and provides service far beyond great! :thumbup: :thumbup:

travis13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Domimiak cues are awesome and those laminated ones look amazing

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been eyeing Dominiak cues for a couple of years now, but have too many cues at the moment to keep me from pulling the trigger on buying one.

Everything I've heard or read about them sounds like a good quality cue for not too big of a price.

Last edited:

DEAD MONEY G

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought a Dominiak brand new for 350 a few years ago. Best cue i have ever owned by far. Looks and plays great!!

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
I bought a Sweete 16 a couple of years ago, no wrap. It came with the D3 shafts. This has been an outstanding cue and the customer service has been superior. I would love to have one of those 25th anniversary cues, like wow....

erriep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dominiak cues are very well made, solid, and very well priced IMHO.
I am not surprised to read that the service is excellent, Will is a good man. I've visited him last year, spent time in his workshop , what for a peacefull place, near Batavia ;) .... You can even land near his home with your plane, if you like this hobby :) . But an advice : do not start to speak about planes , flights or boating with William , else you'll have to book some additional days there !!! hehe :)

Last edited:

Rasputin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cannot but wholeheartedly agree with everybody in this thread. I play with an ''Ultrapete", and have nothing but good things to say about it. Great workmanship with a low price.