what aiming system do THEY use ???

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member

At 2:55 one guy makes a great shot! I'm with SpiderWebbComm.....would love to do this on SOMEONE ELSE'S table! I wonder if this will lead to a new game bring invented, maybe using some sort or slingshot cue ball device or a cannon style handgun that shoots the cue ball out instead of live rounds ...?? Incorporate two great sports in one setting! Somebody get on that.

Thanks for posting this!

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
This is great. If you lose, you can just shoot your opponent.

How about a fast draw against each other to see who gets the break? Loser won't have a "leg to stand on" for the rest of the match. It's also where a "wing shot" takes on a whole new meaning. (or is it "hole" in this case)

Certainly don't want to trigger another person's patience by playing to slow.

We could develop a new high stakes gambling game with higher stakes than any amount of money called "Russian Roulette Pool." A fast roll of the chamber with one .357 magnum bullet after losing each set and two rolls for the game. Winner then takes possession of everything the guy owns including bank accounts, investments, real estate, jewelry, etc. if the loser gets unlucky. But, he might get lucky enough to see another day and another match if it doesn't go BANG!!

Last edited:

JE54

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That sure looks like a good game, BUT I think it's a little slow.
I think the best way to get in more games would be to play it with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcfCQWe022Q

How about a fast draw against each other to see who gets the break? Loser won't have a "leg to stand on" for the rest of the match. It's also where a "wing shot" takes on a whole new meaning. (or is it "hole" in this case)

Certainly don't want to trigger another person's patience by playing to slow.

We could develop a new high stakes gambling game with higher stakes than any amount of money called "Russian Roulette Pool." A fast roll of the chamber with one .357 magnum bullet after losing each set and two rolls for the game. Winner then takes possession of everything the guy owns including bank accounts, investments, real estate, jewelry, etc. if the loser gets unlucky. But, he might get lucky enough to see another day and another match if it doesn't go BANG!!