How do you know you need an Aiming System?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I didn't do any of that either. You made it seem that way with your distortions, twists, etc. of everything I wrote.

BS! Lou, others who posted in the thread, and those who didn't post saw through your lies like a new clear window and said so.

Don't you want to post some kind of challenge at pool? Hopefully, you will and someone will stick it up your ***. Oh, that would be fun to watch.

Did you finally grow a set and want to create the challenge to me? Oh, that would be fun to see.

What's going to be fun to watch is how you weasel out from playing Lou some cheap sets or just p*ss him off again to the point where he says screw it, don't bother me EVER!

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Did you finally grow a set and want to create the challenge to me? Oh, that would be fun to see.

What's going to be fun to watch is how you weasel out from playing Lou some cheap sets or just p*ss him off again to the point where he says screw it, don't bother me EVER!

Now, you are best friends with Lou? That's not what I heard. I think Lou fully realizes your MO and has filed it as your normal stuff. BTW, all I wrote was that it's risky to post challenges of any kind on here, golf or pool, because you don't know anything about another poster. You could have come back and agreed but you didn't. You went wild with another hateful post. You're not allowed to have any guns in the house, are you?

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Now, you are best friends with Lou? That's not what I heard. I think Lou fully realizes your MO and has filed it as your normal stuff.

I thought I made it crystal clear in an earlier post that neither of us would be caught dead in the same room together. We'll NEVER be friends.

But are you saying the two of you ARE friends? LMAO! Actually, it would be fitting.
Regardless of my feelings, I thought he would have had a lot more sense and street smarts.

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
I thought I made it crystal clear in an earlier post that neither of us would be caught dead in the same room together. We'll NEVER be friends.

But are you saying the two of you ARE friends? LMAO! Actually, it would be fitting.
Regardless of my feelings, I thought he would have had a lot more sense and street smarts.

We've never met, but if and/or when we do, it won't be because either of us made a stupid challenge. BTW, who would challenge you? You've got CTE in your court. Almost like cheating. The rest of us have to aim the old fashioned way.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
We've never met, but if and/or when we do, it won't be because either of us made a stupid challenge.

That's a given about a challenge. First of all I know you'd be hauling ass down the street faster than the road runner like you did with Lou when he wanted to play "cheap sets", and I know you wouldn't offer a challenge because you don't have the heart or guts.

BTW, who would challenge you?

Not you! You already said you'd need a spot from me once you saw the video of Colin's Potting Test. I wouldn't give you the time of day let alone a spot. But I've come to the same conclusion with you, I wouldn't be caught dead in the same room with you for anything so we'll never meet.

You've got CTE in your court. Almost like cheating. The rest of us have to aim the old fashioned way.

Hey, you're the one who said you just couldn't grasp it and then referred to yourself as a dimwit instead of denwhit. Your words, not mine. 5-20-17 -

"I've just about come to the conclusion that I will only "see the light" in person with someone that can demonstrate it. I just can't fathom CCB that is not aimed at something. I see infinite CCBs and can only isolate one, IF it's aimed at something. Change my handle to dimwit.

You know something Dennis, I'm sick of this. You're a 71 year old man
acting like a 13 year old on the playground.

Every so often somebody new signs up here and just becomes a holy terror creating an insane atmosphere. I think everyone would agree ENGLISH was the last big one until finally getting (I think and hope) a lifetime ban.

Now, here you are doing the same thing. I'll be damned if I'm going to be sucked down with you to your childish crazy level.

The way I calculate it, you were born in 1945. That means you were ripe for the draft or enlistment during the Viet Nam War. Don't know if you went there or not but if so, might have been exposed to some agent Orange. I have no other reason for your actions.

Don't EVER post to me again and I won't post to you. I mean it. Peace will come to the forum once again if we avoid each other.

Last edited:

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey, you're the one who said you just couldn't grasp it and then referred to yourself as a dimwit instead of denwhit. Your words, not mine.

You know something Dennis, I'm sick of this. You're a 71 year old man
acting like a 13 year old on the playground.

Every so often somebody new signs up here and just becomes a holy terror creating an insane atmosphere. I think everyone would agree ENGLISH was the last big one until finally getting (I think and hope) a lifetime ban.

Now, here you are doing the same thing. I'll be damned if I'm going to be sucked down with you to your childish crazy level.

The way I calculate it, you were born in 1945. That means you were ripe for the draft or enlistment during the Viet Nam War. Don't know if you went there or not but if so, might have been exposed to some agent Orange. I have no other reason for your actions.

Don't EVER post to me again and I won't post to you. I mean it. Peace will come to the forum once again if we avoid each other.

Agreed....