Cues N Things aka www.cuesnthings.com

theblemishedone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember buying my first "custom" cue from them (a Jacoby, to be exact) and did business with them many times afterwards either to upgrade, add a cue or both.

Kay and Jon (RIP, Jon) set up shop in Champion Billiards in Gaithesberg, MD and it's a shame that Jon passed.

I know cuesnthings was bought out, but it's been years since I dealt with them.Ironically, I checked out the website a few months back to see what they had, but nothing caught my eye.

justabust

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im JPs son. He passed away in July from cancer. I took the site down. Thanks for the kind words about him. He did love his pool cues.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Im JPs son. He passed away in July from cancer. I took the site down. Thanks for the kind words about him. He did love his pool cues.

He always had fair prices and some of the senior members here referred many customers to him for his selection of Frey sneaky pete's and other cues. Jon took very nice photos and was a good person to work with. Many of us were unaware of his passing. I'm sorry for your loss. Jon was good people and well respected.

Chris

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
I bought a couple of Freys from JP too. He was a good man and very helpful. Another loss to the AZ community.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Geez, I didn't know he passed away either... we bought 2 Freys and a Samsara from him in the past. Great guy to deal with.