Taken Down
Old
  (#31)
mchnhed
AzB Silver Mentalist
mchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Taken Down - 07-09-2017, 02:56 PM

Sorry, but all my stuff got taken down also.
Too much commercialization.
Damn Capitalism.

Do I still get my commission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beneath_the_sur View Post
What kind of mental midget *****es so much to the admins to have my phone number removed(?)

To only repost it himself(.)
Your a super scar(.)
Every cry baby needs a participation trophy(!)

Also thanks for putting those same images I had on page one to page 2, don't really know what it's supposed to do but again thanks for the continual promo while I'm away(.)
No one ever complained for the 3yrs I was here before you(.)

Post away(.)

Shoot Pool
Not People

Old
  (#32)
beneath_the_sur
1 cushion/balkline lover
beneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond repute

08-03-2017, 05:24 AM

azbilliards own
DJSTEVEZ loves his

This is for that SPECIAL poster
What a winner

Old
  (#33)
mchnhed
AzB Silver Mentalist
mchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond repute

08-06-2017, 09:46 AM

For $65 this LED panel is nice.
Color Temp of 4,000k much nicer color, not so blue as a 6000k.

Sturdy frame also.

Put wood trim around it to shield the side glare and you are good to go.
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Progress-Li...-in/1000212723

Here's a brand name Metalux for $65 at Lowes.
This one has a little warmer Color Temp at 3,500k.
Great for a home environment.
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Metalux-LED...48-in/50338252
Attached Images

Shoot Pool
Not People

Last edited by mchnhed; 08-06-2017 at 10:01 AM.

Old
  (#34)
beneath_the_sur
1 cushion/balkline lover
beneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond reputebeneath_the_sur has a reputation beyond repute

08-06-2017, 10:12 AM

**** off all ready piss ant

You buy cheap shit, that's what you get
Cheap shit

What a winner

Last edited by beneath_the_sur; 08-06-2017 at 10:14 AM.

Old
  (#35)
beneath_the_sur
1 cushion/balkline lover

08-06-2017, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSTEVEZ View Post
Hi Gang, well my new office is finally officially operational and open for business.
The centerpiece, in addition to a new, vintage-style, cocktail table (multi) video game, is a Brunswick GC-III.
I want to thank Paul Drexler (yes, the master cue maker) for referring me to Dave Egdhal from whom to purchase the table.
His price was very reasonable and the quality of the table is outstanding (PM me if you want his contact info).
New castings, new, Brunswick OEM Super-speed rails, Simonis cloth and Pro-cut pockets and all the trimmings too.
The price of course included the install and it was done by none other than legendary mechanic, John Kuglinski (aka NY Johnny) who is the ace, 1st call mechanic who put the tables in at Amsterdam & Steinway in NYC.
The table plays true and I'm beyond pleased with it.

The pièce de résistance is the flat panel LED light I got for the table courtesy of our very own: "beneath_the_sur", aka Richard.
My partner in the space is a former interior designer and she had reservations about “the impact on the sight line” a light above the table would have.
That’s principally why I initially went with a flat panel LED light. After it was installed, I could not believe how completely awesome the light and the lighting was.

I have a diamond light above my (Diamond) table at home and this 2’x4’ flat panel LED light from Richard BLOWS the diamond light away, no contest.

It weighs 12lbs and was mounted onto a drop panel ceiling with about $20 worth of hardware from my local hardware store.
Yes, the lighting is a tad less bright on the far ends of the table than it is in the middle, BUT it is still way bright enough at the far ends.

Seriously, this LED flat panel is beyond amazing. It’s just one of those things you have to experience yourself to truly appreciate it.

Pictures just can’t do it justice. Speaking of pictures…
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpo...32&postcount=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSTEVEZ View Post
As Richard shared the light is very nicely defused. It looks in the pictures as if it's an assault on the eyes, but it's not anything close to that.
It's extremely easy on the yes actually. I talked to a friend of mine who said what separates a cheap from quality LED Light Panels is the "refresh rate" of the LEDs.
Cheap panels will have a crappy refresh rate and cause your eyes to fatigue quickly, whereas a quality panel will have LEDs with a refresh rate that compliments the needs of the eyes.
This is one of the reasons Richard's lights cost what they do & can't be compared to a $69 dimable light from Amazon or Costco.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpo...5&postcount=29

I don't know when this dipshit loser will get banned but for now this is the quote from the customer
Blows the diamond light away was a pretty astounding statement, from someone that owns one no less!

What a winner

Last edited by beneath_the_sur; 08-06-2017 at 10:23 AM.

Old
  (#36)
mchnhed
AzB Silver Mentalist

08-06-2017, 10:26 AM

Quote:
I don't know when this dipshit loser will get banned but for now this is the quote from the customer
Blows the diamond light away was a pretty astounding statement, from someone that owns one no less!
Quote:
Cheap shit
Is this guy answering his own posts?
A lot of anger going on there!

Shoot Pool
Not People

Last edited by mchnhed; 08-06-2017 at 10:29 AM.

Old
  (#37)
mchnhed
AzB Silver Mentalist

08-06-2017, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchnhed View Post
Paranoid Schizophrenic?
Seems like an Anger Management problem to me.
Contact Charlie Sheen!

He sure did lash out at that guy who suggested the $69 Brand Name Metalux 2x4 LED Panels at Lowes!

Shoot Pool
Not People

Last edited by mchnhed; 08-06-2017 at 10:38 AM.

Old
  (#38)
beneath_the_sur
1 cushion/balkline lover

08-06-2017, 10:36 AM

Says the dipshit that's quoting and having a conversation with himself

What a winner

Old
  (#39)
mchnhed
AzB Silver Mentalist

08-06-2017, 11:05 AM

Quote:
He is not!

Shoot Pool
Not People

Old
  (#40)
mchnhed
AzB Silver Mentalist

08-06-2017, 11:23 AM

Actually I'm the one who made the post about those Brand Name Metalux LED Panels for $69 at Lowes.
Not that other guy beneath_the_ sir is trying to accuse.
Some people thought it was Jason doing it.

Quote:
Quote:
Paranoid Schizophrenic?
Seems like an Anger Management problem to me.
Contact Charlie Sheen!

He sure did lash out at that guy who suggested the $69 Brand Name Metalux 2x4 LED Panels at Lowes!
Quote:
Quote:

Cheap shit
Quote:

Shoot Pool
Not People

Nice Wood Framed LED Lights
Old
  (#41)
mchnhed
AzB Silver Mentalist

Nice Wood Framed LED Lights - Today, 06:12 PM

Very nice wood frame LED light.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=457114

Shoot Pool
Not People

Old
  (#42)
beneath_the_sur
1 cushion/balkline lover

Today, 06:18 PM

great, but go make your own thread, this is for me to display MY CUSTOMERS with THIER LIGHTS they buy from me

What a winner

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: