Cape Cod, MA

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will be traveling to Cape Cod this weekend, may be spending a couple of weeks up there. Anyone know any secret little spots to enjoy a game of pool? I know Snooker's is relatively close, anything else???

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be traveling to Cape Cod this weekend, may be spending a couple of weeks up there. Anyone know any secret little spots to enjoy a game of pool? I know Snooker's is relatively close, anything else???

Ummmm...see you soon, man! Wish I knew before the summer started and we could have rented you my wifes cottage.

Check out the Fan Club in Wareham. Close and a nice room with good players. I can meet you there or Snookers. Either works for me.

JoseV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm thinking the fan club is shorter drive from the cape then Snookers in RI ? Funny thing I just got to fall river from VA a few hours ago.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It looks like I'll be staying in New Bedford at a Marriott.

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ummmm...see you soon, man! Wish I knew before the summer started and we could have rented you my wifes cottage.

Check out the Fan Club in Wareham. Close and a nice room with good players. I can meet you there or Snookers. Either works for me.

Yeah. Fan Club is probably closest to the Cape. There used to be a place in Dennis (or Dennisport) years back but it was terrible. Right on the water and, as a result, humidity was always an issue.

B <-------- will be on the Cape in 2 weeks :thumbup:

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah. Fan Club is probably closest to the Cape. There used to be a place in Dennis (or Dennisport) years back but it was terrible. Right on the water and, as a result, humidity was always an issue.

B <-------- will be on the Cape in 2 weeks :thumbup:

Nice! Hopefully you have better weather than I had last week.

E - The Fan Club is a nice place and only about 20-25 minutes from Otis.

JoseV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Straight shooters in Fall river is not too far, but the Fan club might be the better bet. And you proballaby 30 45 Mins from Snookers from NB.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The pool hall in NB just closed down a few weeks ago, that's where I grew up.

That's a bummer. Lemme know if you make it out there and want to join me and Koop for some pool, beer, and babes.

JoseV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I left the pool sticks at home, back in this area for family reason, other than that I would be shooting right now lol.

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Straight shooters in Fall river is not too far, but the Fan club might be the better bet. And you proballaby 30 45 Mins from Snookers from NB.

Played a couple of tournaments at Straight Shooters but definitely like The Fan Club more.

JoseV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They still got the five buck thing going on ? I was mad at them when I came down during Christmas of 2015 but they were closed lol.