Sig Sauer SP2022 for trade

joemuffler

JoeMuffler
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I've seen computers, laptops, cameras, etc. for trade for a pool cue, what's the difference

Joe

Playing cues, Bobby Hunter ,Kenny Murrell, always looking for titlist Cues

goatroper

Registered
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This is great.........glad to see gun items on hear..........if you think he should go to the gun forum , why didnt you post that the guy wanting to trade watches for cues go to the watch forum.............!!! He is well within the rules .

walleyekidd

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would guess because they are ant-gun, The first thing that a anti gun owner does when someone breaks into their home, is call someone with a gun! Weird

xTAPOUTx

READY-TEAM-FIRE-GO
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hmmm

Im pro gun but you could be violating, local, state and federal laws. You might wanna reconsider this post and deal locally. Plus, you have no idea who you are trading with. Spin the wheel make a deal? :cool:

hustler4483

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
This is great.........glad to see gun items on hear..........if you think he should go to the gun forum , why didnt you post that the guy wanting to trade watches for cues go to the watch forum.............!!! He is well within the rules .

Difference being there are thieves and losers on here who don't need guns given their f'd up mindsets, exercise some common sense please.....

cuedoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
forum rules posted on site....
2) If you are going to participate in the " Wanted / for Sale " area of AZB, your items for sale or trade MUST be pool related or strictly offered for trade for a pool related item.

He is within the rules.....there are no gun rules in the south.....haha....really I can buy a gun here in va. at a yard sale any weekend I look. When I moved from jersey we stopped at a outside auction in hillsville va and they had more guns forsale then the military own's and no question's asked. Needless to say most of the plates on cars were from up north were owning a gun is like forbidden! I only own one but there have been many guns here offered for trade on az...so I see no problem with it and I even voted for OBAMA....:eek:

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Im pro gun but you could be violating, local, state and federal laws. You might wanna reconsider this post and deal locally. Plus, you have no idea who you are trading with. Spin the wheel make a deal? :cool:

He can use an authorized dealer when shipping the gun and they will make sure everything is squared away with the buyer/trader.

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
If you still have that solo cdp you want to trade send me PM or text me. I'm sure we can work something out.

-Brandon

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Difference being there are thieves and losers on here who don't need guns given their f'd up mindsets, exercise some common sense please.....

Half of the people here don't need pool cues either, but we have them. You are thinking way too hard on this one. Let the man do his business.....this is still America.

JOEY 300

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
gun

if your looking to trade
dont you think it would be a good idea to list the value of your gun
joey

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
The only way to legally do this interstate is through a Federal Firearms License Dealer. Paperwork on receiving end is around $25, plus any charge for a backround check. Based on the mags, they are not legal in NY, CA, and several other states. Sig has a website and the gun new is MSRP $585. Used go to gunbroker.com and you can see the market.

Good luck with this deal, understand the procedure.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0

Ummm, if you want to see common sense, please stop posting. Guns are a legal commodity sold in every state in the U.S. Every cop, private eye, security guard, shop shop keeper, hunter and most homeowners own them. What in the world is the big deal with this ??