Probably already posted, but, that was worth watching..

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The video is sexist. Admire the women for their shooting capabilities, not their bodies.

What's wrong with admiring them for both? I notice you didn't post pictures of two fat guys but instead two Hollywood studs. Shouldn't you be admiring those guys for their acting? Well not Brad Pitt of course. It's a sensitive discussion, but I didn't think that video was sexist. I thought it was highlighting great pool players who happen to be beautiful.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Those women chose to take those photos for money
Or to dress a certain way for attention

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know what rules those gals are using but a couple of them did not have one foot on the floor. Then there's the dress code.

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
The video is sexist. Admire the women for their shooting capabilities, not their bodies.

Video isn't sexist. If you noticed the video went over their billiard accomplishments. Even if it hadn't makes no diff. Since when is it sexist to say a woman is sexy?

What's wrong w appreciating God's work?

If you check out a girl walking by is that sexist? No, it's natural.

It's not easy to maintain a healthy weight as we have an epidemic of obesity in this country. Admiring someone's body is respectful.

Sexism | Definition of Sexism by Merriam ...
Merriam-Webster › dictionary › sexism
Definition of sexism. 1 : prejudice or discrimination based on sex; especially : discrimination against women. 2 : behavior, conditions, or attitudes that foster stereotypes of social roles based on sex.

I'm sorry but I don't see any of that in this video.